• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News RIP Elias Theodorou

RIP to the real BLF champ. Damn man, fuck cancer.

Just a reminder: go get a checkup when you're feeling off in some way, even for trivial things. Who cares if the doctor thinks you're a hypochondriac. Cancer can strike down even the healthiest of individuals.
I dated an oncology nurse years back. She had almost daily stories of people finding out something stupid, like their sweat smelling different for the past year, was actually a result of cancer wreaking havoc on their body and by the time it was caught it was stage 3/4.

Fucking scary shit man.

Last edited:
RIP.

Weird how he went 8-3 in the UFC (16-3 at the time, 19-3 overall), and they released him. Makes you wonder...

This is shocking. RIP Elias.
People that have interacted with Elias know what a great person he was. Condolences to his family and friends.

I've always wondered in those situations that if they stayed away from the doctor would they have lived much longer.
You definitely want to stay away from certain ones, but it's impossible to tell which ones. My ex-wife did a year of chemo and the tumor got bigger. Radiation and amputation took care of it eventually, but how the fuck do they not realize something isn't working that far into it? You would think after 6 months or so it would be obvious.

RIP Elias

Far too young to go. Watching Chiesa's video showed how good of a person he was.

Sad. Many, if not most of us weren't fans of his style, but I don't want anyone dying. Especially of cancer. I have a close and personal hatred for the disease, and Elias legit seemed like a cool guy. R.I.P. and prayers to his family and friends.

RIP to one of the strongest chins (in the non-fighting sense) we've ever seen in MMA

wow hadn't heard a thing about this. very sad. life is fleeting.

Terrible news, if only we had better treatment for cancer he still would be alive. I had him winning the Brunson fight too. RIP. Sucks how easily our lives can disappear. Wish nothing but the best for his family and loved ones. Seemed like a genuine cool dude to get to know.

Man, that's rough. Like his style or not, he was a Hell of an athlete, and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I feel for all of his friends and family.

He was a lowkey shit talker but always won.. thought he was funny as hell on TUF. Laughed my ass off when i saw him as a Ringboy. This sucks. Rooted for him at UFC 185 in Dallas,TX one of last event I have gone to.

Back