• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News RIP Anthony “Rumble” Johnson (Confirmed / Updated)

This is some terrible news, hung out with him at an MMA show in Oakland once, he had 4 women with him, I was buying them drinks, I like to think I helped him have a great evening that night lol

10828154_887718154613439_3018636708026723138_o.jpg
You definitely did. He was a cool guy, and I’ve seen pictures of the women he likes. He likes them meaty! This is so sad. It hits me the same when randleman died. What did rumble die from? Because the two biggest ones are either cancer or heart disease. My mom died at 51 from cancer.

Wow, I remember following Anthony’s career back when he was still a welterweight.
Rip man

Damn man that's rough. RIP Anthony.

RIP, guy had absolute dynamite in his hands. I wouldn’t be shocked if all of those crazy weight cuts / gains aged him too soon.

Horrible news.

DC was the one that got me into MMA but AJ was the one that wow’d me when I started diving into the UFC properly. He was part of the golden era imo.

RIP.

Very sad to hear. He seemed like decent guy and a was an extraordinary fighter and likely would have wrecked the current LHW division with ease. RIP.

He could have even wrecked the HW division. Man I never knew he was this big.

I3gshIk.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back