• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News RIP Anthony “Rumble” Johnson (Confirmed / Updated)

Purely speculating but from personal experience it'd match up, a liver problem. I had an uncle develop liver cancer, very aggressive, couldn't treat it. Lost a ton of weight and muscle mass fast, and it took his life in a matter of weeks.

Again, speculation, other things can do that, too.

Regardless, it's awful. RIP Rumble.
I'm a registered nurse and the symptoms match from what I've seen in people in liver failure which can happen from numerous things, but I'm just speculating since nothing official has come out.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

I felt he was being a bit of an attention seeker with his cryptic messages about his health that he'd never go further on. That was wrong of me. Sad news
I think I personally was hoping this was the case because I didn't want it to be true that he was in as bad of health as he was alluding to. Seriously tragic, he didn't seem ready at all for this.

I'm a registered nurse and the symptoms match from what I've seen in people in liver failure which can happen from numerous things, but I'm just speculating since nothing official has come out.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.
I wonder if the incredible weight fluctuations he went through had anything to do with it. Not just the weight cutting to 170 but he really bulked up and became massive during that break from MMA he had. He was pushing himself to the max in both directions.

Back