• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rio Olympics

this cashed if anyone followed. Ludwig is a BEAST. Love that chick.

Anyone have any leans on the men's high jump final tonight? Seems like it's pretty wide open.

Hit the canadian who won gold @ +350. Didnt tip it as seen no hj all year just took the best odds from the three likely winners. Went very small tho.

I wish I could get a line on Ristannananananana Tracey for the 400m hurdles. She looked good in heats, and probably good for a flier at really long odds. Hit Simpson up for .5u at +1100 she's got a good chance imo, another girl who looked really good in heats. As mentioned, though seems like Muhammed is gonna be tough to beat.

Dont think tracey has a chance. I hit hejnova @ +500 and stacey +1000. They are only two likely challenges to muhammed albeit it looks like muhammed has this.

I hit whyte in mens 400m hurdles @ +700 before his semi hes now down to +275. Clement looked really good in his semi so righful fav now but 400m hurdles is so unpredictable i have a little belief whyte @ +700 could hit.

Mcleod in mens 110m hurdles hits @ -131 thanks betfair exchange!

Dont think tracey has a chance. I hit hejnova @ +500 and stacey +1000. They are only two likely challenges to muhammed albeit it looks like muhammed has this.

I hit whyte in mens 400m hurdles @ +700 before his semi hes now down to +275. Clement looked really good in his semi so righful fav now but 400m hurdles is so unpredictable i have a little belief whyte @ +700 could hit.

Mcleod in mens 110m hurdles hits @ -131 thanks betfair exchange!

congrats on the high jump. Almost pulled the trigger on the Canadian but forgot about it.

Yeah probably right about Tracey, didn't look as good tonight. Hejnova looked good, though. Liked Spencer's run to win her semi despite almost blowing it with the trip early so I'll just stick with her for now.

I have Clement at +400 before semis which I'm pretty happy with considering his run.

I hit Mcleod as well but only small at -125. Completely dominated every aspect of heats, semis, final, made it look easy.

Also have Schippers +150 and +140, she looked really good tonight, beat Thompson pretty easily although Thompson looked like she slowed up knowing she had second pretty much locked in. Still think Schippers should be favored outright now that she has the extra 100 to speed up and make a late run.

Last edited:
congrats on the high jump. Almost pulled the trigger on the Canadian but forgot about it.

Yeah probably right about Tracey, didn't look as good tonight. Hejnova looked good, though. Liked Spencer's run to win her semi despite almost blowing it with the trip early so I'll just stick with her for now.

I have Clement at +400 before semis which I'm pretty happy with considering his run.

I hit Mcleod as well but only small at -125. Completely dominated every aspect of heats, semis, final, made it look easy.

Also have Schippers +150 and +140, she looked really good tonight, beat Thompson pretty easily although Thompson looked like she slowed up knowing she had second pretty much locked in. Still think Schippers should be favored outright now that she has the extra 100 to speed up and make a late run.

Spencer has an outside chance if she can put it all together but her semi run was hiccup after hiccup. Hejnova looks in better shape than anticipated but to beat muhammed i suspect she will need to run close to 53 secs and i dont think shes in that shape. Im hoping muhammed makes a mistake its a tough event but thats probably what we need to profit here.

Great bet on clement i should have taken that but took whyte and copello as clement looked awful in his heat. I made a muhammed rollins clement parlay @ +225. Very confident muhammed and rollins win and altho i dont want clement to win if he does this triple should cover my 400m hurdles loss. So its a hedge bet but a risky one as it contains three athletes.

Yep im happy with my schippers bet @ +162. I also took bowie @ +500.

Next couple days gonna be big for me on the athletics!

Got grasse w/o bolt @ +250. Think he can take gatlin over 200. Also took grasse to medal @ +110.

Schippers now -150, hedging some on Thompson +200.

Thinking of backing some Russian or Azerbaijan boxers with all the corruption going on.

Schippers now -150, hedging some on Thompson +200.

Thinking of backing some Russian or Azerbaijan boxers with all the corruption going on.
Man I'm leaving the boxing alone I got burnt bad at the weekend due to the shitty judging

Valeriia Zholobova (=Koblova) is in the final, so 1-4 is green'd. 12.00 odds for that and 36.00 if she goes on to win

Yanan 'the Crippler' Sun is wrestling for bronze so each way might still cash for profit. Couldn't beat the Japanese again but was at least able to seriously injure her Indian opponent earlier, that's my girl

North Korean lost in the first round to a third rate Russian. Kim Jong-Un you know what to do.

Betsafe also offers lines on individual matches. I bet 0.5u on the NKorean at over 3.0 (lost) and the latterly injured Indian Vinesh at 4.0 (won) in their first matches earlier. For the finals (lines close in 2 hrs) I've bet on Stadnik @48kg and Dosho @69kg, both + odds., about 0.5uish on each

Valeriia Zholobova (=Koblova) is in the final, so 1-4 is green'd. 12.00 odds for that and 36.00 if she goes on to win

Yanan 'the Crippler' Sun is wrestling for bronze so each way might still cash for profit. Couldn't beat the Japanese again but was at least able to seriously injure her Indian opponent earlier, that's my girl

North Korean lost in the first round to a third rate Russian. Kim Jong-Un you know what to do.

Betsafe also offers lines on individual matches. I bet 0.5u on the NKorean at over 3.0 (lost) and the latterly injured Indian Vinesh at 4.0 (won) in their first matches earlier. For the finals (lines close in 2 hrs) I've bet on Stadnik @48kg and Dosho @69kg, both + odds., about 0.5uish on each
Stadnik is +225 on bet365 and Dosho +175. Good value on these? Differs quite a bit from the betsafe lines.

Stadnik is +225 on bet365 and Dosho +175. Good value on these? Differs quite a bit from the betsafe lines.

I think one of them at least will win so if you put the same on each you'll make something. Hopefully. :p

Dosho is more likely IMO, her opponent Vorobieva has been poor all year and in all her matches at the games so far. Barely scraped it to the final, breathing heavy all the time too.
Stadnik has destroyed all her opponents so far but she had the easy side of the draw. FloWrestling picked Standik to win at the start though.

Thanks, I'm going to upload a little to Bet365to catch those :)

I think one of them at least will win so if you put the same on each you'll make something. Hopefully. :p

Dosho is more likely IMO, her opponent Vorobieva has been poor all year and in all her matches at the games so far. Breathing heavy all the time too.
Stadnik has destroyed all her opponents so far but she had the easy side of the draw. FloWrestling picked Standik to win at the start though.

Thanks, I'm going to upload a little to Betsafe to catch those :)
Ok cheers! I'll go for 0.75u on each.

Edit: Stadnik dropped to +162 lol. Massive drop in 5 min

Watching my first soccer game of the olympics. Germany's team is good. I wanted to bet them -6.5 vs Fiji just off principle but I had never seen them play. Now I wish I did!

Damn! Stadnik 4 seconds away from winning.

argh :mad: thought that was in the bag. Japan always score last second come from behind points. Same thing happened with those two in last year's world championships.
Hopefully Dosho will win without making us sweat it as much as that :D
at least Sun easily won the bronze beating her opponent in less than 1 minute :cool:

argh :mad: thought that was in the bag. Japan always score last second come from behind points. Same thing happened with thtose two in last year's world championships.
Hopefully Dosho will win without making us sweat it as much as that :D
at least Sun easily won the bronze beating her opponent in less than 1 minute :cool:
Thought so too! Good call anyways, was value on that line for sure. Going to sleep now hopefully Dosho takes it!

LOL Bolt -1800 for the 200m now. Heading into the qualifying he was -220. Thank you books for letting us steal from you! Wish I'd have actually put more on him but that said have plenty on him winning 100 and 200 at -160.

lol at gatlin not qualifying for the finals. just solidifies it for de grasse to take silver.

God damn it Schippers...

Bad night last night. Camacho hit a hurdle in a semi she was going to win in womens 100m hurdles. Had her at +250 to win a medal. Took Spanovic to win long jump @ +250 she jumped a lifetime best but the two american girls edged her and Schippers got done in 200m and bowie @ +500 only managed third. Only good things were grasse looks very likely to win silver and i got him @ +250 and to medal @ +110 and rollins won womens hurdles to keep my risky +225 hedge parlay of rollins muhammed clement alive.

Lost half a unit last night but tonights the biggie. Need kovacs to win mens shot and if he does i need bolt to win 200m to close 3 parlays. If kovacs loses still need bolt to close two parlays but the profit wont be nearly as much as the other two parlays are at around -120 the kovacs bolt one is +250. Got whyte @ +700 in mens 400m hurdles hes now 2nd favourite and copello @ +250 but he looked bad in his semi. As mentioned above re 3 athlete parlay long as muhammed wins 400m hurdles if clement then wins mens 400m hurdles should cover any loss on hurdles as surely whyte or clement win. Also took koech to medal @ +400. Grasse to win silver @ +250 and medal @ +110. Also got hejnova to win wonens hurdles @ +500 and spencer @ +1000. Also took spencer to medal @ +100.

Basically if whyte kovacs and bolt win i will be very happy!

Edit: mens 400m hurdles final midday brazil time thats odd!

Last edited:
Back