Rio Fightwear experience

PounDDer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I ordered a gi from Rio fightwear recently. A flavio behring series arm lock. This was a great transaction. Not only did they order me a gi that was not even listed on their website, the gi came today, less than 3 weeks!!!! To have the custom flags sewed and then have the gi shipped in such a timely manner is amazing.

They even kept me up to date on the status of my order through email.

I would definately order from them again and would surely recommend them to my friends!

SSF said:
Rio is a top notch company.

www.SSFgear.com

:redface: SSF two thumbs up for you also brother.

Guys thanks for the support . We will have a new brand gi coming up soon !!! It will be worth waiting

SSF said:
Rio is a top notch company.

www.SSFgear.com

:redface: SSF two thumbs up for you also brother.

Guys thanks for the support . We will have a new brand gi coming up soon !!! It will be worth waiting

SSF and Rio, you guys really do have great sites. Not to be kissing ass or anything, but you guys are pretty awesome.

One of the great things about our sport (and the Sherdog forums) is that everyone is connected, and you can get personal help when buying gear.

Props to all the gear guys who post here. Thanks for all your help.

Thanks guys. I have to thank you guys for being the best forum. I'm on a couple of others but the people here are the best.

www.SSFgear.com

scorcho said:
One of the great things about our sport (and the Sherdog forums) is that everyone is connected, and you can get personal help when buying gear.

Props to all the gear guys who post here. Thanks for all your help.

Ill definitally drink to that. One of the main reasons that I love Sherdog.

SSF said:
Thanks guys. I have to thank you guys for being the best forum. I'm on a couple of others but the people here are the best.

www.SSFgear.com

:icon_cry2 I love you too Ron :icon_cry2

Back