• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rio de Janeiro's Main Drug Testing Lab Suspended by WADA

or you can just admit you were wrong or lying.

you specifically stated that aldo's sample was never analysed, this is simply not true. a sample was provided and analysed.

im done with you, can we mute moderators?

You're talking about two different tests on two different days, you're just too stubborn to admit it. Sad really.

You're talking about two different tests on two different days, you're just too stubborn to admit it. Sad really.

when you admit you are racist.... sad really

Aldo threw away the sample < no evidence to show this, the DCO ordered it to be disposed of, we dont know who disposed of it.

Aldo sample never analysed < again, not true, analysed at smrtl (you did not state x sample was not analysed, when i said his sample was analysed in salt lake city you said i was an idiot and no sample was ever analysed. This is simple not true)

You are a pretty crap troll to be honest, if you are going to troll, at least know your facts. ;)

done.

when you admit you are racist, i will admit im stubbon..

done.

I happen to love Brazil, so that leaves you alone on a trip to Stubborn Island.

fantasy-island.jpg

No surprise here, Brazil's biggest stars have always either tested positive or had very suspicious scenarios surrounding drug tests. Anderson and Royce tested positive, Aldo and Wand ran from drug tests, Vitor was TRT'd to superhuman levels. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if every fighter coming out of Brazil is juiced to the gills. Horrible country full of horrible people.

USA Fighters busted:
Barnett, Sylvia, Bonnar, Shamrock, King Mo, Ortega, Monson, Burkman, Sonnen, Randleman... and the list goes on a bit.

I'm not here to discuss whose country is "better", but free bashing another country should, at least, get you a yellow card. It's such a shame that mods around here don't give a shit about brazilian bashing.

Im born and live in Rio de Janeiro.

Best place of the world.

Hot girls, many beachs, soccer, mma all weekend, rock.

Hate is gonna hate... :p

USA Fighters busted:
Barnett, Sylvia, Bonnar, Shamrock, King Mo, Ortega, Monson, Burkman, Sonnen, Randleman... and the list goes on a bit.

I'm not here to discuss whose country is "better", but free bashing another country should, at least, get you a yellow card. It's such a shame that mods around here don't give a shit about brazilian bashing.

I think it's ignorant & incorrect to hate Brazil, or any other country for that matter. How anyone in 2016 can judge people in an entire country with one brush, is beyond me.

That said, if I dubbed people simply for having an ignorant viewpoint, I feel like I would be inflicting my own views on someone else, power-tripping. If that guy you quoted kept going on about it, or stepped up to insults, that would be different. But I would not feel right using my mod powers to punish someone just for expressing a viewpoint that I think is stupid. Same as I don't infract people for saying they hate America, etc. I think it's dumb but if they just voice their opinion and move on, fine.

I think it's ignorant & incorrect to hate Brazil, or any other country for that matter. How anyone in 2016 can judge people in an entire country with one brush, is beyond me.

That said, if I dubbed people simply for having an ignorant viewpoint, I feel like I would be inflicting my own views on someone else, power-tripping. If that guy you quoted kept going on about it, or stepped up to insults, that would be different. But I would not feel right using my mod powers to punish someone just for expressing a viewpoint that I think is stupid. Same as I don't infract people for saying they hate America, etc. I think it's dumb but if they just voice their opinion and move on, fine.

i think that was DIMEspace's point though: the thread was a thinly veiled attack on brasil in that its sole purpose was to induce hate toward brasil based upon tightly held stereotypes within the MMA community, e.g., brazilians are roided-up fuck-heads. i don't mind, however, for i believe we should have a sort of playful spirit here.

ban dimspace tho

i think that was DIMEspace's point though: the thread was a thinly veiled attack on brasil in that its sole purpose was to induce hate toward brasil based upon tightly held stereotypes within the MMA community, e.g., brazilians are roided-up fuck-heads. i don't mind, however, for i believe we should have a sort of playful spirit here.

ban dimspace tho

No, my insinuation was that Brazil is a mess from an organizational standpoint, from the top down. I know there is an 'all Brazilians juice' thing, but I'm not one of those people. My personal view is that fighters from every country juice, and plenty from every country don't. Which seems supported by the evidence.

ban dimspace tho

you are wrong, this thread was started by
Peteyandjia so, it can't be what you are spinning for.

I'm stunned....

Oh wait is that the mob that ask fighters for autographs while testing their piss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcochran88
Back