Rin Nakai vs professional boxer

Big Vinny

White Belt
Reaction score
A friend and I watched Rin's fight against Danielle West with interest and got to wondering how she would do against a professional boxer under mma rules. A mad conversation I know.
My mate says the boxer all the way but I'm not so sure. Rin isn't tall enough to keep a boxer at bay with leg kicks but I do believe that she could go in under his punches, take him down and submit him fairly quickly. Maybe not the heavier weights but certainly from middle weight downwards.
Totally off the wall scenario I know, but I wonder what you guys all think?

A friend and I watched Rin's fight against Danielle West with interest and got to wondering how she would do against a professional boxer under mma rules. A mad conversation I know.
My mate says the boxer all the way but I'm not so sure. Rin isn't tall enough to keep a boxer at bay with leg kicks but I do believe that she could go in under his punches, take him down and submit him fairly quickly. Maybe not the heavier weights but certainly from middle weight downwards.

wat.

Were you watching it naked while sniffing bath salts?

wrong forum? :cool:

dude, Rin isn't even in the UFC. Neither is the pro boxer in question either.

I'm pretty sure she'd smash any male boxer under 185.

Standing or on the ground, whatever she feels like.

I'm replying to this 'mentally challenged' thread because Danielle West used be coached by a girl I know and from what I've heard the fight was fixed. I would have unfortunately never known about Rin Nakai otherwise. Irrelevant to the discussion I know.

A top level middleweight pro-boxer would probably beat most male level bantamweights. An above an average super-middleweight pro would likely beat all male bantamweights, however anything can happen in a fight.

I think she could get under his punches and take him down then it would be game over but I reckon the boxer would win if she stayed standing. Her legs aren't long enough to keep him away with kicks.

I think she could get under his punches and take him down then it would be game over but I reckon the boxer would win if she stayed standing. Her legs aren't long enough to keep him away with kicks.

I think you are slow in the head, why don't you move on from this topic and do something useful?

I'm replying to this 'mentally challenged' thread because Danielle West used be coached by a girl I know and from what I've heard the fight was fixed. I would have unfortunately never known about Rin Nakai otherwise. Irrelevant to the discussion I know.

A top level middleweight pro-boxer would probably beat most male level bantamweights. An above an average super-middleweight pro would likely beat all male bantamweights, however anything can happen in a fight.
Not sure about mentally challenged but a bit mad I agree.
Lots of controversy but you can't say for certain it was fixed. The controversy started because of Dan's weight.
If Dani had come in on weight, it would have probably just looked like a normal fight.

Back