• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Right Wing Extremist Kills 5 in Colorado Shooting Spree

Yeah writing mentally unstable manifestos and killing people is exactly the same as being anti vax mandate and anti inflation.

I mean the two groups practically go hand in hand with each other.

Lol OK sure pal, try to be obtuse all you want. All I see from you guys in the war room all day is loser talk about alphas, sheep, betas, weak people who need bootstraps etc.

Half the war room is one plate of burnt bagel bites in moms basement away from turning into this guy.

Well, the scumbag isn't wrong about storage being a code for "a woman lives here and needs a place to put all her modern bullshit that nobody needs." Most guys I know lived in a small apartment and owned a chair, a television, a small bed and had some beer and condiments in the fridge. They didn't need a big place with a lot of storage until they got married and their wife bought a lot of shit. My wife can fill up a shopping cart in 10 minutes with useless junk "we might need at some point."

Maybe it's different in the US and Canada, but over here the "#tinyhome" minimalism and alternative lifestyle thing is very much dominated by women.
Much like permaculture, earthship homes etc.
Being anti-consumerism is their norm.
Obviously you need less storage though if you live by yourself.

I really don't understand the predatory "alpha" mentality. I'm all in favor of ideals like masculinity, strength, competence, etc. If you strive for and obtain those ideals, is it not vastly more noble to be the shepherd than the wolf?

Seems like developmentally stunted shit that a 7th grader would think is cool.
He does kind of have a point in that weak people are emboldened to talk shit to the strong a lot more in our current society than what is natural. It's not just people talking shit either, but also a thug who may be victimizing people knowing that no strong men in the community are going to hold him accountable but instead everyone will just lay back and wait for the police to step in, and the police will probably not do anything anyways.

Hah, I missed that it was a female cop who did him in. Fitting.

Reminds me of one of the shit-bags who beheaded a British soldier. When armed police arrived, he charged them with a knife, hoping to be shot dead and go to, "paradise". Instead, he was tasered by a female copper. He and his mate will die in prison:)

Guy covered in tattoos raging about tattoo parlors?

<JagsKiddingMe>

He used to own/run one. He "hated the industry" because he failed in it.
Blamed his workers doing pieces on friends for free as a reason he went under, along with other petty whinging.

I wonder if he realised how effeminate it is to tweet about the sink in your "#tinyhome"?

Probably. <45>

The level of preoccupation and naked insecurity a lot of these manifesto bois have with masculinity - or whatever the hell their concept of it is - amounts to a waste of precious brain space.

Well, the scumbag isn't wrong about storage being a code for "a woman lives here and needs a place to put all her modern bullshit that nobody needs." Most guys I know lived in a small apartment and owned a chair, a television, a small bed and had some beer and condiments in the fridge. They didn't need a big place with a lot of storage until they got married and their wife bought a lot of shit. My wife can fill up a shopping cart in 10 minutes with useless junk "we might need at some point."

I didn't even read the post in the screenshot tbh, I was referring to the Daily Mail's caption about being "surrounded by books, guns and meat". It doesn't make any sense why this guy was upset.

I'll admit he does sound like a lot of right wing incel types. The left has their fair share of incels too. The difference is more an American thing imo. Incels can get their hands on semi auto rifles, pistols etc. You can't do this in Europe or other places. I say this as someone in favor of the 2nd Amendment. Once again America has it's ownm unique problems with this type of shit, with no real solutions. It's quite interesting how America has these constant issues that nobody has an real answers for.
Majority of mass shooters aren’t “right wing incel” types though.

Another “I’m too cool for chicks” dude.

{<jordan}

The guy seems to have been the epitome of that meme where the guy is crying with a confident mask on.

A lot of times when people are being very vocal about their "anti-social" ideas, they're just coping. Somebody who genuinely doesn't care for society, isn't going to act all upset and bitter about their status as a "reject". They'll just go on about their life, actually comforted by the idea that nobody is bothering them.

Clearly this guy was a failed businessman in the tattoo industry who could never get over his failures, which led to him doubling down on ideas that made him even more distant and rejected by society.

It's unfortunate that a lot of the things that seemingly give us mental comfort in dealing with a situation, such as believing that you "don't care about women" after failing at a relationship, only serve to isolate us even further, and ultimately make us completely incapable of attaining what we truly want. It's better to be honest with yourself, acknowledge your inadequacies as a man, and improve, instead of clinging onto these ideas that "you just don't care", when you clearly do.

Last edited:
Probably. <45>

The level of preoccupation and naked insecurity a lot of these manifesto bois have with masculinity - or whatever the hell their concept of it is - amounts to a waste of precious brain space.

Not even sure this guy's book was supposed to be a "manifesto" as such. At least he constantly referred to it as his art.
Not unusual for self-published authors in particular to essentially write out their fantasy life starring their idealised self (come to think of it, we have had war roomers do it).

Maybe it's different in the US and Canada, but over here the "#tinyhome" minimalism and alternative lifestyle thing is very much dominated by women.
Much like permaculture, earthship homes etc.
Being anti-consumerism is their norm.
Obviously you need less storage though if you live by yourself.

It could also be a generational thing. I am referring to guys around their 40s. It seems like a lot of the younger guys in their 20s are buying more clothes, shoes and makeup these days.

It could also be a generational thing. I am referring to guys around their 40s. It seems like a lot of the younger guys in their 20s are buying more clothes, shoes and makeup these days.

Are SNAGs and metrosexuals still a thing?
Older men complaining about the younger generations being effeminate is as old as time.

The Hagakure said:
According to a certain person, a number of years ago, the late Matsuguma Kyōan told this story:

In the practice of medicine there is a different treatment according to the Yin and Yang of men and women. There is also a difference in pulse. In the last fifty years, however, men’s pulse has become the same as women’s. Noticing this, in the treatment of eye disease I applied women’s treatment to men and found it suitable. When I observed the application of men’s treatment to men, there was no result. Thus I knew that men’s spirit had weakened and that they had become the same as women, and the end of the world had come. Since I witnessed this with certainty, I kept it a secret.

When looking at the men of today with this in mind, those who could be thought to have women’s pulse are many indeed, and those who seem like real men few indeed. Because of this, if one were to make a little effort, he would be able to take the upper hand quite easily. That there are few men who are able to cut well in beheadings is further proof that men’s courage has waned. And when one comes to speak of kaishaku, it has become an age of men who are prudent and clever at making excuses. Forty or fifty years ago, when such things as matanuki were considered manly, a man wouldn’t show an unscarred thigh to his fellows, so he would pierce it himself.

All of man’s work is a bloody business. That fact, today, is considered foolish, affairs are finished cleverly with words alone, and jobs that require effort are avoided. I would like young men to have some understanding of this.

Majority of mass shooters aren’t “right wing incel” types though.
You and I both know that. Based on FBI stats etc. but in terms of this type of shooting. The whole, shoot normal random people because reasons.

Back