• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Right hook/slap sends street harasser down like a felled tree

should've made him feel at home and took his sneakers, rifled thru his pockets and pissed on him while still unconscious

lol, white ppl ready to call him an ambulance and get him a latte

looks like a slap. black guy was on drugs or some sh.t. sh.t falls down.

should've made him feel at home and took his sneakers, rifled thru his pockets and pissed on him while still unconscious

lol, white ppl ready to call him an ambulance and get him a latte
They should have taken his shoes because...he's black?

They should have taken his shoes because...he's black?
in my experience and ive seen a shit load of street fights, yes taking your shoes is typically a black people thing. however pissing on people after getting knocked out tends to come from white people. riffling thru pockets knows no race. whites, latinos, blacks we all tend to rob ya cash. take this how you want, i was born and raised in east st louis.

in my experience and ive seen a shit load of street fights, yes taking your shoes is typically a black people thing. however pissing on people after getting knocked out tends to come from white people. riffling thru pockets knows no race. whites, latinos, blacks we all tend to rob ya cash. take this how you want, i was born and raised in east st louis.
Never seen pissing. How many times have you encountered that? I have seen plenty of shoes and cash being robbed, the majority of time it's blacks.

Never seen pissing. How many times have you encountered that? I have seen plenty of shoes and cash being robbed, the majority of time it's blacks.
i can vivdly remember 3 times dudes who got slept got pissed on. white guy did it everytime. nearly every fight ive witnessed in dont fuck around areas if you get slept you got robbed. pretty much a 100% chance regardless of race.

Back