Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias

Can only listen to one for the rest of your life

• Total voters

Andersons Foot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Quick question. If you could only listen to one for the rest of your life, would you choose Ricky or Enrique?

i mean they did film the Hero video about 40ish miles from my house in Amboy.....so enrique?

the real answer to this question would be Marc Anthony, or more accurately Luis Miguel

iglesias because you can only live la vita loca so long before you get aids and die

Enrique!!

I had so many boners as a child when this tune came out!!! (for the girl!!)

Not a big Ricky fan but I really loved his duet with Christina!! She was hot back then!

Thought the thread title was Ricky Martin on Enrique Iglesias so I was expecting a greasy story about how Enrique is a closet gay.

<DisgustingHHH>

Ricky Martin had the better music. I'll take fun pop over faux emotional sappy melodrama.

4F0BFA1500000578-6052811-Cheeky_The_popstar_took_to_Instagram_to_share_a_sizzling_snap_du-a-5_1534104088667.jpg

vs
1325532717_enrique-iglesias-467.jpg

on the one hand, Rick is only 6 feet to Enrique's 6'2. But he seems to have a more solid build and at least 15 pounds more mass. Enrique also has a confirmed micropenis. Clear victory for Ricky.

@AndersonsFoot you chose well. You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape his love.

Thinking back on those lyrics, it's pretty rapey.

Quick question. If you could only listen to one for the rest of your life, would you choose Ricky or Enrique?
Opened this thread exoecting this to be a "who would you rather?" Thread.
I've been deceived.
:(

What would your answer have been??
Doesn't even matter, because, as always, we're not even voting on the real issues that matter to the common man.
<mma1>

But to vote based on what's on the ballot, I think Enrique had more songs I liked on the radio.

Back