Rickson Budo - Challenge

It sucks. It's just gonna be gi grappling. How lame is that. Does anyone care?

:p

On a serious note, who is gonna go? And any chance of Rickson being there?

DMcKayBJJ said:
Any news on what the lineup is?

Saulo, Xande & Lovato Jr. are in it.

I know Rolls Jr. is in it. i hear Jacare may be in it, which would make sense since he is in CA right now.

Renzo is with Rolles in LA right now. Hope the big man brings the medal home.

I'm sorry, but I think the warrior spirit thingy was kinda cheesey.

Am I being impatient, or what...
The thing is tomorrow and there's STILL no formal announcement of the lineup/matches?!!?!
It's one thing to build up the suspense, it's another thing to keep people in the dark long enough to make them lose interest...

I'm assuming that's kind of the point. Hey it's free, there are some huge BJJ names in town for seminars and privates, which clues you into the lineup, worth checking out.

Rules sound interesting too.

flyingknee16 said:
It sucks. It's just gonna be gi grappling. How lame is that. Does anyone care?

:p

On a serious note, who is gonna go? And any chance of Rickson being there?
I actually do!

Jacare will definitely be in it. He told me Sunday. :) I heard Marcelo Garcia too, but I'm not sure on that. Maybe Casio too... But Jacare will be there, and I think he'll take it.

Bibiano Fernandes (2 time 135lb Mundials champ) is in LA too. I think he might be competing.

I saw Andre Galvao, Cassio Werneck, Saulo Ribeiro, Santana and Xande Ribeiro last sunday. they migtht be competing....

saulo and his brother will be up in santa cruz after that to compete at the us open.

ill be there, in the same bracket as jacare :wink:

Hamoom - You made Jacare look silly out there. Congrats!

Hamoom was out there competing toward the end of the night -- he was that really jacked dude, about 5'10 190 lbs ripped, and wearing that bitchin' red ninja costume as he approached the grappling mat. Remember?

Back