Rick Story retires...

Well, that's the end of that Story.

Tough sob man. He could.give anyone hell.on any given night. I have nothing but the utmost respect for.this guy.

Should have retired following the cerrone beating, good to see the guy get a couple wins outside before he retired though.

I loved his style, especially his body shots and constant pressure against the cage.

He had some quality wins especially his early win against Johny Hendricks.

Respect.

Dude was always a tough fight, except for Maia. Was never the best but definitely a dude not to take lightly.

Thanks for the fights Rick!

Thanks. It was fun seeing Damien Maia neck crank you, and watch the blood squirt out of your nose, and see Donald cerrone land that tekken combo on you. Good shit

You seem like a nice person.

When he beat Johnny Hendricks in 2010, I was fully on his bandwagon.

Lost a split decision to Gastelum but had him dead to rights at one point.

One of my favorite fighters. Best of luck in retirement.

5.gif

story+2.gif

Last edited:
Big fan of Rick, he put on some great fights and had some damn good wins on his resume.
Never did find out what happened to him in the PFL 1/4's, anyone know?

Thanks. It was fun seeing Damien Maia neck crank you, and watch the blood squirt out of your nose, and see Donald cerrone land that tekken combo on you. Good shit
What’s sad is that you pay for a free mma forum, disrespectful sob

Good luck to him. Been a pleasure to watch him throw down.

History is his story. The autobiography of Rick Story hitting shelves at a bookstore near you.

Inb4 Rick Story signs with Bare Knuckle FC!

<seedat>

his fights were fun to watch.

i didn't like what i read about what he did to newbies or training partners in his gym. but whatever. good luck with the next chapter. don't be a dick.

Beast of a man, thought he would KO Gastelum....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back