Rich and live in Indonesia vs India ?

My only concern is that Indonesia seems to have some terrible hospitals. india has better equipment,beds and doctors. If you had a serious medical issue you might have to be flown somehere else out of indonesia. Maybe flown to thailand,australia or Singapore.

My only concern is that Indonesia seems to have some terrible hospitals. india has better equipment,beds and doctors. If you had a serious medical issue you might have to be flown somehere else out of indonesia. Maybe flown to thailand,australia or Singapore.
To be fair, Singapore is an hour or two's flight from most of Indonesia.

Depends. She looks like a Northern Indian, Bollywood women are gorgeous.

usually this is what you get:

000_Del161674-e1559804902880.jpg

or this:

hijras-third-sex-dressed-as-woman-pushkar-camel-fair-india-november-unidentified-men-attend-november-rajasthan-36183097.jpg
No, you don't you jealous moron.

There's no denying Indian women are the most gorgeous women on earth. They win more international beauty pageants than any other race of women.

Just because you cherry pick some pics online means nothing.

Keep hatin.

I have Indian origins but I would move to Bali. India is a dump. That said, Indian women are way hotter than Indonesians IMO
Yes, Indian women are way way waaaay hotter than Indonesian women.

No contest.

.jpg

48538866.cms

Kumarakom-Lake-Resort-Kerala-India.jpg

Kumakarom%2BLake%2BResort%2B14.JPG

864116.jpg

Associate of mine went to India a few years ago. Said some of the southern parts like Kerala were magestic as opposed to the more over populated and dirtier areas in the north.

India is massive and certainly has its hot spots.

I bet both have good places to live in but Indonesia is more famous for its expat community, so I'd go there.

No, you don't you jealous moron.

There's no denying Indian women are the most gorgeous women on earth. They win more international beauty pageants than any other race of women.

Just because you cherry pick some pics online means nothing.

Keep hatin.

Lol, if you think most Indian women look like Bollywood stars, you have no discernment. I like to look at reality as it is.

Those are the typical Indian women found at the market, there's no cherry picking:

This one is hot, but you won't see a sea of people looking like her:

young-woman-at-greengrocers-shopping-for-fresh-fruits-and-vegetables-picture-id1147641212

Is this not an Indian market?

crowded-indian-market-8042633.jpg

indian-women-shopping-street-scene-at-sardar-market-at-girdikot-jodhpur-C8721T.jpg

Lol, if you think most Indian women look like Bollywood stars, you have no discernment. I like to look at reality as it is.

Those are the typical Indian women found at the market, there's no cherry picking:

This one is hot, but you won't see a sea of people looking like her:

young-woman-at-greengrocers-shopping-for-fresh-fruits-and-vegetables-picture-id1147641212

Is this not an Indian market?

crowded-indian-market-8042633.jpg

indian-women-shopping-street-scene-at-sardar-market-at-girdikot-jodhpur-C8721T.jpg

Well you would be very very rich

You have the money to pay for personal trainers, PEDs, surgeries, and any stuff to improve your phyisque and looks plus you are super rich. Getting hot Indian girls and running in those circles would not be too hard though I would suggest minimually learning decent Hindi as you wont get the decent experience living anywhere without knowing the langugage.

Typical Indian women at a religious festival:

DSC01171-1024x680.jpg

jagganath-rath-yatra-kolkata-west-bengal-kolkata-india-june-international-society-krishna-consciousness-iskcon-celebrate-th-152128231.jpg

Above, see the second woman behind the leading woman? She could look hot. But for every one of her, there's are 4-5 looking like the ones around her.

How about just the young people?
Typical Indian students:
Garba-Photo1-1024x713.jpg

Last edited:
Indonesia of course. I'll just live in Bali

0e2d7854-11df-4ca9-8018-211e8ae372e5.jpg
Second this bali is great to live in as a foreigner.
Can rent a villa there for a pretty comfy price and away from the touristy areas its a pretty amazing place.
But would advise anyone to get into serious relationships with sea girls in general bunch of nutcases, plenty of australian/russian/etc girls to Pick from.
Nothing wrong with a hookup tho I suppose.
The traditional indonesian women have very weird ideas about life,marriage, etc do not recommend, the ones who are more westernized tend to be scallywags do not be fooled by appereance or asian stereotypes these women would Match up with any Latin American women when it comes to short temper and outbursts.

Typical Indian women at a religious festival:

DSC01171-1024x680.jpg

jagganath-rath-yatra-kolkata-west-bengal-kolkata-india-june-international-society-krishna-consciousness-iskcon-celebrate-th-152128231.jpg

Above, see the second woman behind the leading woman? She could look hot. But for every one of her, there's are 4-5 looking like the ones around her.

How about just the young people?
Typical Indian students:
Garba-Photo1-1024x713.jpg
Pics of the men at the festival? Or were they not allowewd?

the wealth paradox, people in poor countries look infinitely happier

Wouldn´t take family to India where gang rape is the national sport

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gusserdudr
Back