Rhonda will never leave Edmund

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not even after the Noonez loss.

I think she is just too delusional and too incapable of self-critique and honest introspection te realize that she needs to switch camps.

I guess you didn't hear that Ronda announced she is moving her training camp to ATT

She should go to Jacksun and Winkeljohnny

She don't want to leave dat Armenian dick .... mmmm taste like ..... Turkey.

Does she actually spar with boxers or anyone? It didn't appear so Friday.

She might as well go tam and wrestle with all them guys maybe learn a blast double. She could move in with me and I can teach her better stand up then Edmond. I'll tell u how bad Edmond is I won't get one person to disagree with what I said.

Everybody on the forums knows that Edmond is terrible, but I wonder if she comes across that opinion at all in everyday life. I wonder if she is even aware that that opinion is floating around.

I guess you didn't hear that Ronda announced she is moving her training camp to ATT[/QUOT

Let's not act that ATT is some great stand up academy, it's not. nunez is just an amazing specimen and robby hit hard but his boxing wasn't great. Same with Woodley.

She needs to learn striking defence. She doesn't have any.

Not even after the Noonez loss.

I think she is just too delusional and too incapable of self-critique and honest introspection te realize that she needs to switch camps.
I agree. No matter how bad he seems to be it was her decision to have him as he coach and she just cannot stand to admit she was wrong. Almost needs a kick to the head to smarten up. Seems to be public majority opinion that she is surrounded herself with the wrong people.

Obama-lol.gif

She surrounds herself with yes men and people that will never say anything that doesn't make her sound amazing. It's a very self destructive way to live. Elvis lived that way so does Johnny Manziel. At least Bones will admit he was a fuck up.

Back