Rhonda vs floyd huh?

morrisondafalln

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lmao... Wow I expected the fight to be over in 2rds or less. Not 20 seconds or less.

Might be the biggest hyperbole statement in combat sports history.

Edit: it is.

Floyd would KO her in 1 punch. The fastest KO in history.

agreed. make this match. ronda can still smoke most men and even great boxers. whak her in there with joshua and make dana and joe bet millions on ronda.

Floyd could probably beat her with one hand tied behind his back. We are talking about one of the greatest defensive boxers of all time. I would bet Ronda wouldn't land one punch.

Maybe not Ronda but Amanda Nunes could definitely take out Floyd

Lmao... Wow I expected the fight to be over in 2rds or less. Not 20 seconds or less.
I knew this was gonna be exactly what happened and I cant wait until all the shit talking Ronda fans that said I didnt know shit....a big FUCK YOU ....unfortunately we will hear the " damn that Herb Dean early stoppages!" excuses as if that was gonna save the womans mushy brain for a few more seconds.

14711837_1626723860961237_3460916051917668352_n.jpg

Ring magazine should forever be ashame for that cover...

The first jab Money lands, she's on the ground covering her face kicking her feet against the ground.

They should dig up every old thread and immediately ban anyone who even entertained the notion of her beating floyd.

Floyd would hit her 35 times before she even realized what was happening.

Under certain circumstances, like if Floyd was dead, maybe Ronda would win. Maybe.

Back