Rhonda seemed really uncomfortable with that interview

I remember when I went through an awkward phase in middle school and made thumb loops through my long sleeved shirts. Rousey looked like she was having trouble finding a place to look.

I think only you and Ronda see it that way.
Well, me, and anyone with a brain.

Everyone else is just one of the TUF Noob hatards.

Everyone who has paid attention to WMMA for longer than the last six months knows that this has been going on for the last two years, and Miesha Tate has been incredibly nasty the entire time.

They got to settle it in the cage. And Ronda settled it, and it should have been over. But Tate has been an incredible bitch to Rousey for well over a year and a half.

Again, if you weren't a TUF Noob, you'd know all this.

Don't hold a purse during an interview. Anyone else notice that?

This

rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on twitter. Then, just when rousye could believe that tate was irrelevant in wmma for all time with the loss to zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since brett rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming tuf. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for rousey, having to be around tate constantly, and put up with all of tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

It's lose-lose for rousey.

Exactly.

Well, me, and anyone with a brain.

Everyone else is just one of the TUF Noob hatards.

Everyone who has paid attention to WMMA for longer than the last six months knows that this has been going on for the last two years, and Miesha Tate has been incredibly nasty the entire time.

They got to settle it in the cage. And Ronda settled it, and it should have been over. But Tate has been an incredible bitch to Rousey for well over a year and a half.

Again, if you weren't a TUF Noob, you'd know all this.

Who else besides Tate makes sense for Rousey right now?

She just needs to bite the bullet and appreciate the situation she's in that many athletes, female or not, would kill for. It's no wonder people are calling her immature and annoying.

Yea that was some very weak promoting on her part. good thing they are fighting on the weidman V Silva II card

Part of me hoped her answer would have been, "Anderson is on the card. Duh."

She had just watched two of her fighters compete against each other, which you could clearly see was hard for her, and she didn't want to even acknowledge Miesha standing there. Not to mention Paul Walker's just passed. P.S, why does everyone call her Rhonda?

Rousey is probably just bored of all of this.

Look at it from her perspective.

This is a chick she already beat, and decisively. Ever since then, Tate has been passive-aggressive and taken potshots at her on Twitter. Then, just when Rousye could believe that Tate was irrelevant in WMMA for all time with the loss to Zingano, instead she shows up as the most undeserved title challenger since Brett Rogers.

And then, to boot, she has to put up with Tate's childish bullshit for six weeks while filming TUF. Then she has to sit though it for thirteen more weeks as the show airs.

This is a six month endurance trial for Rousey, having to be around Tate constantly, and put up with all of Tate's smarmy bullshit. And she still has to wait almost another month before she gets to tear Tate's arm off, and then hopefully never have to hear from or about her ever again.

I can imagine that combination sets up a rather unpleasant situation for Rousey. And only the hatards would blame her for not wanting to be there. Rousey likes to promote fights against worthy challenges. Tate is not worthy. This will not be a challenge.

It's lose-lose for Rousey.

"I have spent months of work on this show and my career that pays all of my bills. But I'm getting sick of it, so the last major promotion for my fight and all other women's fighters I'll just awkwardly pout and mumble. I mean I don't think she's worthy so why even try to sell it, right?"

Sorry man but she is terrible. Unattractive, mean, immature, and a very undynamic (um, static I guess :p ) fighter.

She had just watched two of her fighters compete against each other, which you could clearly see was hard for her, and she didn't want to even acknowledge Miesha standing there. Not to mention Paul Walker's just passed. P.S, why does everyone call her Rhonda?

Paul Walker just passed away? I didn't realize that. I'm sure the news must have found its way to her. That's terrible.

She is so smug. Can't stand her. Be a pro and mature for 2 mins. Like come on.

Who else besides Tate makes sense for Rousey right now?

She just needs to bite the bullet and appreciate the situation she's in that many athletes, female or not, would kill for. It's no wonder people are calling her immature and annoying.
Literally anyone in the UFC with a 1 fight win streak, lol.

Starting with:
Alexis Davis
Jessica Eye
Sarah McMann

In fact, I'd give it to her[/i] before Tate.

That was weird indeed. Seems Ronda has trouble dealing with her emotions. She can't properly express it and it comes out akward or grating.

shh dont be reasonable here

the womans clearly insane

shes the female rory

bonesbrigade said:
Sorry man but she is terrible. Unattractive, mean, immature, and a very undynamic (um, static I guess :p ) fighter.
You don't have to apologize to me man. Apologize to your parents. They tried very hard to raise you right, and you embarrass them posting stuff like that. :icon_lol:

Back