RFA 44 - Moisés vs. Freeman | St. Charles, MO (Friday, September 30th)

D'Angelo by submission / guillotine 2 rd.

Damn, as soon as she grabbed that, I said "that's tight"

Featherweight Bout (145 lbs)
- Joey Miolla, 8-2 (RFA vet) vs. T.J. Brown, 7-2 (Legacy vet)

Was I the only one frustrated by watching her in the mounted triangle when she was going for the keylock and she was just crudely grabbing her arm with both of her arms with little to no torque? She still ended up winning but she should've finished her even sooner to be honest.

Was I the only one frustrated by watching her in the mounted triangle when she was going for the keylock and she was just crudely grabbing her arm with both of her arms with little to no torque? She still ended up winning but she should've finished her even sooner to be honest.

Shit, she's new at this. I was impressed she was able to get that triangle and her guillotine was pretty good.

I'm curious what belt she has.

Nice stand-up battle.

Pats scorecard . Brown 10-9

"his balls will be swimming in his stomach right now" - The voice after another groinshot.

And the tapout. Miolla by rear-naked choke 2rd.

Lightweight Bout (155 lbs)
- Adam Osmoe, 4-0 (RFA vet, NCAA Division I wrestler) vs. Zach Fears, 5-2 (WFC vet, NAIA wrestler)

Great grappling and clinch work by both. Osmoe with more takedowns. Not to much damage done. 10-9 Osmoe

Pats scorecard 10-9 Osmoe

And another 2 rd tapout for RFA 44. Fears tapsout mini hughes Osmoe by guillotine.

Lightweight Bout (155 lbs)
- Drakkar Klose, 5-0-1 (Tachi vet) vs. Hugh Pulley, 6-2 (Bellator vet)

Back