Reyes wins the rematch again

Harlekin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In combat sports there is a saying.
If the younger fighter wins the first fight, he will also win the rematch.

Reyes is 2 and a half years younger and 5 years younger in his MMA career.

Reyes now has the 5rd experience and Jones roid abuse is starting to take a toll.

Reyes now has the 5rd experience and Jones roid abuse is starting to take a toll.

Keep crying, the GOAT really cares about your tears.
DoPv2M7.gif

Jones is undefeated in rematches

Just like Gus beat Jones in the rematch.

The problem is the judges will keeping GIFTING Jones the victory unless someone KOs him. It doesn't matter how badly they beat up Jones because the decisions are always rigged to make Jones win.

UFC is as bad as WWE now.

Just like Gus beat Jones in the rematch.

If you can't read nor count, that's not my problem.

I said younger. Gus is older than Jones, which even boosts my argument. Also Gus lost inbetween, got knocked out and started being a family man and half retired.

I scored the fight in favor of Reyes but he was clearly beat in the championship rounds. He needs to work on fixing that if he's going to win a rematch.

Nope. Jones already has him marked. Jones will defeat Reyes in the rematch more soundly. You have to surprise and frustrate Jones, he'll be much more deadly if they fight again.
I'm not a Jones fan but he won the fight. Backpedaling is not worthy of a win.

Reyes didn't win shit. Wasting his energy in 1 round and surviving was impressive.

If you can't read nor count, that's not my problem.

I said younger. Gus is older than Jones, which even boosts my argument. Also Gus lost inbetween, got knocked out and started being a family man and half retired.
They all fall. Jones will keep winning and his haters will continue to fuel his power. His "picos" are actually the tears of his haters.

Back