Reyes will lose the rematch.

CodCommando

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Big Bones fans here. Reyes won but cunt fuck judges are cunts and plus rematch PPV money.

So onto the future. Jones record shows his rematches are lopsided wins. What do you guys think?

Jones needs to change his style for a fresh Reyes. That paw and dip is gonna get him hurt. Those Blitzing straight with no power also are going to have him eating counters.

Yeah Jones will be allowed to roid as much as he needs to in the rematch

Jones is declining and I would be surprised if he can take the same punishment for another 5 rounds.

Immediate rematch, I would probably favor Jones because of his fight IQ, he'll make the necessary adjustments. If they fight again a few matches down the road, I think Jones declines even more as a fighter, and Reyes probably improves in that time span

If Jones would of rematched Gus right away he would of lost. Instead he rematched a washed up Gus 5 yrs later

As much cunt as that female judge in boxing?? Because that is a wholllle lot of dry cunt

Jones won 2,4,5 and has shown that he is a killer in rematches. It takes him a while to get his range and feel out a fighters style - which is why he always loses the first round. He seems to be pretty dialed-in from the jump in the two rematches he’s fought.

If Jones would of rematched Gus right away he would of lost. Instead he rematched a washed up Gus 5 yrs later
True but that's not Jones fault. Isn't Jones older too? Alex has taken too much mental damage

Jones won 2,4,5 and has shown that he is a killer in rematches. It takes him a while to get his range and feel out a fighters style - which is why he always loses the first round. He seems to be pretty dialed-in from the jump in the two rematches he’s fought.
As I say I'm a big Jones fan, I'm confident he can win a rematch now that he knows Reyes weaknesses (lol).

Reyes wasted a huge amount of gas trying to overwhelm Jones. I couldn't believe that he could waste that much energy and still remain competitive. Next time Reyes doesn't waste his energy and wins every round.

Jones wins the rematch if it happens in 2020. Reyes looked good but unless he makes some drastic changes to his fight style, it's gonna be hard to win unless he lands a one punch KO. He needs to put Jon on the back foot. Jon had some success in the clinch, I think he's gonna go there heavy in the rematch.

I had jones 3-4-5 btw

I see your point. But what could Jones possibly improve? Is it not more likely Reyes have more developement in his game?

Big Bones fans here. Reyes won but cunt fuck judges are cunts and plus rematch PPV money.

So onto the future. Jones record shows his rematches are lopsided wins. What do you guys think?

So they're gonna pay the judges again?

I think if the rematch happens, I am picking Reyes this time around.

Jon didn't seem to have much of an answer for Reyes' offense until Reyes got tired.

Reyes lost and he will lose the rematch by a much bigger margin.

I don’t think the rematch is in his favor.

The first “___ never loses a rematch” guy was Shogun and then he got ko’d by Hendo after going to a draw with him the first time.

Jones peaked as a martial artist and is in decline as an athlete whereas Reyes is still growing as both.

Back