Reyes or Jan?

Reyes. Jones needs to rematch him or he will look like a duck.

Number one contender match playa
giphy.gif

I can't imagine Jan could offer anything more than Dom or Santos did. In all likelihood its another decision win for Jon, not the most exciting matchup.

But I guess he's earned the shot.

Huge fan of Blachowicz but Reyes by a mile.

THey probably will give reyes the rematch. Dc was saying potentially the number one contender etc after ufc said something in his ear

Beating a contender series fighter shouldn't land you a title shot...

A finish is what it’s going to take to beat Jones. Reyes couldn’t do it.

Jan ko’d Rockhold with the left, and Anderson with the right.

I want to see Jan get a shot.

Give Jan a shot, let Thiago Santos fight Reyes. Everyone is begging for the Reyes rematch but Santos did just as well and actually had a split scorecard.

I'd rather Jan, Reyes had his chance. I'm bored of searches all the time. If Reyes is so good winning one more fight shouldn't be difficult.

Reyes got his chance, now its Jan time, after that Reyes can fight champ, so Jan vs Reyes ;)

Jones should fight Reyes, since the majority of people think Reyes won the first fight.

I imagine Jones will duck Reyes in favor of the Jan fight though. It’s the smarter career decision.

It may depend on how soon Jones wants to fight again. He looked really spry for someone who supposedly lost just a week ago. Reyes was limping noticeably after their fight so he might need more time and Jan obviously took about zero damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back