Reyes-Bolanos on Telemundo Tonight and a Question......

JMyersDTN

Sherdog Writer: Joseph Myers
Reaction score
I'm probably going to check out the Telemundo card tonight (listed below) after FNF and was wondering if anybody knew anything about Reyes or Bolanos that might give me (and anyone else on here who decides to tune in) an idea of what to expect.
Also, I have this question for the Boxing Forum. Do any of you guys watch the fights on Telefutura or Telemundo even if you have little to no idea of what the commentators are saying because you don't knoe Spanish? I watch the fights on Telemundo (I don't get Telefutura) when I get a chance to, even though my grasp of Spanish is not very good, to say the least. I was just wondering if anybody else out there did the same thing. Thanks.....

12 lightweight Jose Reyes 22 (8) - 4 (0) - 0 SC Noe Bolanos 20 (12) - 2 (0) - 0 ~ WBO Latino lightweight title ~
featherweight Wilfredo Vazquez, Jr 10 (9) - 0 (0) - 1 SC Miguel Delgado 3 (3) - 7 (1) - 0
welterweight Danie van Staden 6 (4) - 3 (2) - 0 SC Javier Monserrate 7 (3) - 0 (0) - 0
light welterweight Sergei Ganjelashvilli 2 (0) - 1 (1) - 0 SC Michael Mendez 5 (2) - 9 (5) - 2

Reyes won by a convincing unanimous decision. He looked pretty good in my opinion.....

Also, I have this question for the Boxing Forum. Do any of you guys watch the fights on Telefutura or Telemundo even if you have little to no idea of what the commentators are saying because you don't knoe Spanish? I watch the fights on Telemundo (I don't get Telefutura) when I get a chance to, even though my grasp of Spanish is not very good, to say the least. I was just wondering if anybody else out there did the same thing. Thanks.....

I know spanish but I watch fights with any language commentating from german to japanese. Understanding the commentators is a bonus but it really doesn't matter either way.

Thanks for responding. Glad to know I'm not the only one who will do that. I also like to watch Japanese MMA even if I can't understand the commentators.

I know spanish but I watch fights with any language commentating from german to japanese. Understanding the commentators is a bonus but it really doesn't matter either way.

I agree, I always watch the fights live from Germany.

i was at that boxing show. it was fuckin awesome. we had this crazy ass guy next to us who was drunk as hell and would dance and would stand up doing pelvic thrusts when the ring card girls came out. The building was probably 95% puerto rican so it was a fun madhouse. Definitely one of the better shows i've been to in terms of the audience and atmosphere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back