Rewatched McGregor vs Holloway(McGoat forgot how to kick)

giphy.gif
Conor is a hell of a fighter he can be somewhat unlikable so people tend to downplay his skill set . These same people like to down play his win of hollaway and say hollaway was still "green" but that hollaway that mcgregor fought was very good and his record since that fight shows that .

So much of what you wrote makes no sense. Nate did not outbox anyone. He was basically a human punching bag for 97% of the fight.
So much of what I wrote, or just that one thing? Regardless, Nate's punches did more damage which forced Conor to shoot, then lose. Nate bleeds if the wind blows too hard and Conor still lost because nothing he landed did anything to slow Nate down.

No, he's saying he didn't kick too much because Nate would use it to take him to the ground.

And Nate didn't outbox him for the majority of the fight, Conor was leading until he gassed and then Nate stormed him.
Guess I misread that, and you're right. But I still think Nate outboxed Conor. Conor didn't throw anything that wobbled Nate and it was the boxing that brought Conor down to his knees.

jesus totally different fighter from his fight against nate, throwing constant kicks, going for takedowns, and light on his feet.

in his fight againt diaz is like he forgot how to kick he is constantly spamming power punches and he is far less mobile.

He kicked a few times. He even did some flying kicks.

Nate returned kicks to his thigh and that ended the kicking from Conor.

he throws more kicks in the 1st minute of his fight against holloway than he does against diaz if you don't believe me watch the fights count the kicks and get back to me

Human punching bag = winner of fight / was about to put McGregor to sleep.

Diaz will be better prepared this time and time McGregor much easier.

Guess I misread that, and you're right. But I still think Nate outboxed Conor. Conor didn't throw anything that wobbled Nate and it was the boxing that brought Conor down to his knees.

Nate doesn't wobble, he's tough as fuck but Conor was constantly landing clean shots on him until he gassed.

Here's a good breakdown:

No shit sherlock.
So why all the stupid talk about the circumstances of the first fight? If Conor had won, his fans would've said that Conor won and Nate lost, so let's move on.

The only thing that matters now is the outcome of the rematch.

Last edited:
Back