Rewatched Leon VS Barberena....................Leon is f-----

I know we haven't seen Khamzat fight top guys yet...but I have watched fights, ufc, pride, for decades now...and this guy, is a monster. he's going to be very very difficult to beat...he enjoys and revels in beating your ass...I have seen every one of his fights. i have seen him ko guys with one punch. pick guys up like nothing...the way matt hughes used to do...run with them on his shoulders to the other side of the cage and slam them...he is constantly either beating your ass with strikes or going for that submission...non stop, unrelenting. I might be dead wrong in this prediction, but I feel Khamzat is going to wreck edwards....

This is my exact sentiment and I have been watching MMA for a long time as well

Reactions: HHJ
Based post

FrankSneakyCatbird-max-1mb.gif
Never understood why the ref stopped this to be honest.

This is my exact sentiment and I have been watching MMA for a long time as well
I am super curious how the fight will go. The talent of Khamzat is real, but he would not be the first guy that does struggle when the competition gets more serious. Some fighters look super impressive and unbeatable against lower level guys, but get exposed when they get dragged into a long war. I think we can agree he can be a top 10 guy for years, but Im not sold that he will beat guys like Usman.

7zv6PMG.gif

ISGAjaQ.gif

haters will say Bryan was southpaw but that chin is glass. Brits have been known for their glass jaws in combat sports due to the crumpets and tea IMO innit. Poor Leon. Bambam had that boi doing a tik tok dance and nearly finished. Leon has just fought mostly washed up LWs since that fight. Even Gunnar is just a pudgy LW and one of the smallest WW

What kind of boorish oaf doesn't like crumpets

<DisgustingHHH>

Brits are notoriously glassy. It's a known fact. Lennox and Hatton both chinny as fook

If anything, it shows Leon is more than ready for adversity, he won that fight.

Khamzat will smesh. No problem.

I know we haven't seen Khamzat fight top guys yet...but I have watched fights, ufc, pride, for decades now...and this guy, is a monster. he's going to be very very difficult to beat...he enjoys and revels in beating your ass...I have seen every one of his fights. i have seen him ko guys with one punch. pick guys up like nothing...the way matt hughes used to do...run with them on his shoulders to the other side of the cage and slam them...he is constantly either beating your ass with strikes or going for that submission...non stop, unrelenting. I might be dead wrong in this prediction, but I feel Khamzat is going to wreck edwards....
I'm thinking that people talking about how we need to see more have only watched his UFC fights. I watched his older fights and I was blown away. He's good everywhere.

Back