Reviewed Ronda vs Holm without sound

i just did that and i had it 10-9 rousey round 1

Competitive ... When ???

Well, I guess she looked competitive during the staredown. Then when Ronda refused to touch gloves. She was still looking competitive as fuck. It ended a few seconds later.

Ronda kept coming forward. Totally...And got fed a steady diet of punches to her face for doing so.

That's not being competitive, bro. From the 15 second mark. Holly was landing better, and more consistently. And how hard, and clean she was punching Ronda, just seemed to be increasing as the first round wore on. Ronda did land a few hard punches in the first round. But they had very little affect.

Holly stuffed the armbar attempt half way though the round. It was completely one sided from that point on.

It was something we had never seen before. Holly wasn't just luckily surviving...

She was kicking Ronda's ass.

With no sound on, you're missing out. The reaction of the crowd whenever Holly totally punches Ronda square in the face...was fuckin awesome. There was audible reactions from the crowd at what was actually happening.

I was doin it, too. Every hard punch to the face I was saying one expletive, or another.

I knew it was possible. Holly was a bad match-up for Ronda. And I predicted Holly would win.

But to actually see it play out exactly like that. Was trippy as shit. And Fun as fuck. It was so much more one sided than I had ever imagined.

Nobody had ever punched Ronda before. Not that hard. Not that many times. And not with that skill. And Holly was taking very little real damage. And making it look easy.

Competitive... That's not a word I would ever use to describe what I saw.

Ronda proved she could take a lot of punches to the face and stay on her feet, i guess that comes with her slow and hulkish stature

Agree, I actually thought she was winning up until the headkick, Ronda kos nunes in the first
333.gif

Back