Review: XFGear Hoodie

JeremiahBailey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got mine in the mail the other day. I opened the package and the first thing I notice is how small the logo is. It is maybe 2" high and 4" wide and is positioned at the very top of the chest. It is placed almost as high as you can go. I would've like to have seen the logo in the center of the chest and much larger. In fact, that is how it is pictured on the site.
hoddiexfght.gif

For whatever reason this is not how it actually was. The hoodie was comfortable and soft, and the logo did appear to be of very high quality. I also liked the xfgear.com lettering on the cuffs. It gave it a nice look. Despite the small logo, it still caught people's attention and I was asked about the hoodie several times. Other than the aforementioned logo problem, I thought it was an exceptional product.

yeah, I'll edit and add pics later. I don't have a digital camera with me at the moment.

cool! I would like to see the actual hoodie and what your talking about. How was the service ordering the hoodie?

Pretty good, they have it set up through paypal so you need a paypal account. It shipped 2 or 3 days after I ordered it, but it got here quicker than it took them to process the order.

I can get that for you if you don't want to set up a Paypal account. I am going to add that to my site tomorrow. I carry everything they make except custom orders.

www.SSFgear.com

JeremiahBailey said:
In fact, that is how it is pictured on the site.
hoddiexfght.gif

Did you let them know they are advertising a false product? Even though it may seem minor, they should have pictures of what they are selling. Maybe you got a defective one that got caught on the printing machine?

I would email them.

Yea, let XFGear know. They should be able to sort out the logo problem for you.

JeremiahBailey said:
Pretty good, they have it set up through paypal so you need a paypal account. It shipped 2 or 3 days after I ordered it, but it got here quicker than it took them to process the order.

That is the same service I was expecting from XFGear that I have experienced. Good stuff. I'm sure Paul will be around later to comment here.

I beleive I know What the problem was. I will have to talk to the shipping guys tomarrow but I believe there was a batch of 2xl, 3xl, and 4xl that got the same size print as the regular sizes . On a regular size hoodie the logo size is correct, but on the size you ordered it would look small. If you got one from the bad batch then we will take care of you some how. Ill let you know soon.

Thanks, I appreciate it, and thought that might have been what was up. Great service though! Still drooling over my shorts. :D

Ok I was right . You were sent one with a logo that was supposed to go on our regular sizes. We are going to send you another one and it will have the correct size logo on it. Sorry for the mess up. At least now you will have 2 hoodies. Just keep the other one.
As for you shorts. They are still in the works. We are in the process of making our 2006 models with several upgrades. The badnews is your shorts might take a week longer, but the good news is that you will get the 06 model with the improvments. The main change is the waist band and drawstring. The 05s have a name plate on the front center of the waist band and some people have had minor issues with the plate bunching so the 06s dont have the plate. It is a straight elastic waist all the way around. We also upgraded to a slightly strongr elastic and we put in a thicker ,softer and more comfortable draw string. I think everyone will love the changes. We have had an awsome response on the shorts already and I think the 06 models are even better. The 06s will be availible in a few weeks.

CPB said:
Ok I was right . You were sent one with a logo that was supposed to go on our regular sizes. We are going to send you another one and it will have the correct size logo on it. Sorry for the mess up. At least now you will have 2 hoodies. Just keep the other one.
As for you shorts. They are still in the works. We are in the process of making our 2006 models with several upgrades. The badnews is your shorts might take a week longer, but the good news is that you will get the 06 model with the improvments. The main change is the waist band and drawstring. The 05s have a name plate on the front center of the waist band and some people have had minor issues with the plate bunching so the 06s dont have the plate. It is a straight elastic waist all the way around. We also upgraded to a slightly strongr elastic and we put in a thicker ,softer and more comfortable draw string. I think everyone will love the changes. We have had an awsome response on the shorts already and I think the 06 models are even better. The 06s will be availible in a few weeks.

Now thats what I call Customer Service. Glad to see you guys took my comments and incorporated them ASAP to make the shorts even better, which was practically impossible to do!

CPB said:

Score, thanks for sending me another hoodie, you didnt have to do that, but I really appreciate it. As for the shorts, I don't mind waiting an extra week to get a more refined design. Keep up the Good work!

CPB said:
I beleive I know What the problem was. I will have to talk to the shipping guys tomarrow but I believe there was a batch of 2xl, 3xl, and 4xl that got the same size print as the regular sizes . On a regular size hoodie the logo size is correct, but on the size you ordered it would look small. If you got one from the bad batch then we will take care of you some how. Ill let you know soon.

4XL Hoodies! Dang I did not see that.

I THINK I LOVE YOU NOW!!!!!!!

Gothic_Coop said:
4XL Hoodies! Dang I did not see that.

I THINK I LOVE YOU NOW!!!!!!!

No problem. Just takin care of the big guys. God knows we wouldnt want to piss them off.

JeremiahBailey said:
Score, thanks for sending me another hoodie, you didnt have to do that, but I really appreciate it. As for the shorts, I don't mind waiting an extra week to get a more refined design. Keep up the Good work!

I saw the new 06's and trust me they are well worth the waite.

CPB said:
No problem. Just takin care of the big guys. God knows we wouldnt want to piss them off.

lol, true that. Me fighting as a featherweight dosent help much against those larger fellas, but Ill still take on Phen

Adino said:
I saw the new 06's and trust me they are well worth the waite.

lol, true that. Me fighting as a featherweight dosent help much against those larger fellas, but Ill still take on Phen

LoL Gotta take my left nut by 2nd round RNC stoppage!

Back