Review: Victory Athletics Focus Mitts

ClampXVII

Bravado Muay Thai Trainer
@Black
Reaction score
Original Link: http://www.trialbyfiremma.com/striking-pads/victory-focus-mitts-review/

Introduction:

Greetings and salutations readers! I'm back with another review for Victory Athletics. In this review I'll be talking about their new focus mitt. So far I've gave good marks for Danny Goldberg's new lower priced equipment line. These focus mitts are no exception. It's a winning combination of a low price tag, awesome performance, and quality. Read on to learn why I think these are a great buy.

Fit & Feel:

These new focus mitts are made out of a genuine leather but have a very

I think I might give these a shot for the price.

just ordered a set on mmahq hopefully they will work out well

Yeah please let us know what you think. Leave a comment here or on our site. It's so the community has a set of opinions. I'm glad you guys liked the review.

For that price, I may have to give them a shot.

i think these mitts and Thai pad are the best representation if their line

Mine just came in the mail. I'll try them out Tuesday night. I like the idea of the wrist pad, we'll see if it lives up to the hype.

Hey Deathstriker - yes, please post what you think about them.

Tried it out today. The hand portion is very small and I had to squeeze my hands in there (I'm wearing handwraps since we alternate). The fighting one I have has no problems at all. My partner tonight was a smaller guy so I can't say for sure if it works well on heavy hitters. But so far, so good my arms did not feel like breaking. I think one more session will be more accurate.

Tried it out today. The hand portion is very small and I had to squeeze my hands in there (I'm wearing handwraps since we alternate). The fighting one I have has no problems at all. My partner tonight was a smaller guy so I can't say for sure if it works well on heavy hitters. But so far, so good my arms did not feel like breaking. I think one more session will be more accurate.

Good input I didn't notice the hand compartments because I'm coaching and my hands aren't wrapped. I'm mainly holding for class and personals where there is no switching between partners.

Good input I didn't notice the hand compartments because I'm coaching and my hands aren't wrapped. I'm mainly holding for class and personals where there is no switching between partners.

My hands are regular sized so without handwraps it would be a perfect fit. For people with big hands, you'll have to squeeze.

Entertaining and informative review as always, Clamp. Thanks for sharing. When I get time I'll post a review up of my new mitts.

Back