1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

Review: KI International Double Weave Judo Gi

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by ThirdArmJJ, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Josephbuddy

Josephbuddy White Belt

Wondering if anyone has an update on the KI Double Weave Judogi. I'm planning on buying one and I want to make sure I get the right fit. I'm 5'10" 175lb and tend to fall right in between size 4 and 5. My arms are long and I'm afraid the sleeves will shrink and I won't meet the 5cm requirement. But I don't want to get a big one and try to shrink it down and end up with a gi that's too baggy.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. luigib

luigib White Belt

I'd like to get an update on this as well. I'm a little over 5'10" and 150 lbs and I think the size 4 would be prefect IF it didn't shrink. I'm thinking I'll probably have to go with a size 5, but like josephbuddy i'd rather not have to shrink it down and have a baggy gi.

3. thomaschippenda

thomaschippenda White Belt

Really Great!!! I like this valuable concept. Not too many people would truly think about this the way you just did. I