International (Reuters) IMF board approves $4.2 bln financing deal with Ecuador

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
This is just another coincidence in a world where conspiracies do not exist. I guess we can all just chalk this up to impeccably weird timing.

QUITO, March 11 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund’s executive board on Monday approved the $4.2 billion financing deal with Ecuador its staff reached last month, the Fund said in a statement....
https://www.reuters.com/article/ecu...bln-financing-deal-with-ecuador-idUSL1N20Y1O6

lol

9d5.png

Holy Crap! It's just a coincidence. Nothing to see here!

julian-assange-310x165.jpg

WTF????!!!!!
So that's how much Assage is worth.
Ecuador's president got paid big.

That's dated one month ago
BONDS NEWS MARCH 11, 2019 / 6:32 PM / A MONTH AGO
With that said, this is a conspiracy I can sink my teeth into given Moreno's neoliberal tendencies and friendliness toward foreign capital.

That's dated one month ago

With that said, this is a conspiracy I can sink my teeth into given Moreno's neoliberal tendencies and friendliness toward foreign capital.
LOL, forgot what month it was.

I guess "breaking" could be changed to how could we have missed this?

I mean, it's not so far removed that they have to be unrelated. It would just look much worse if it was the same day.

There's been rumours about Ecuador giving up Assange for some weeks. Who knows what they've been negotiating behind close doors. A deal like this isn't closed overnight.

Last edited:
Probably didn't help that Wikileaks outted Lenín Moreno's corruption in the Panama papers.

I mean, it's not so far removed that they have to be unrelated. It would just look much worse if it was the same day.

Fact that it's not the same day lends more to the conspiracy angle.

Them actually doing it the day of the arrest would be too up front and stupid for anyone to do.

Them doing this for a promise that a month from now the arrest will happen? Now that sounds like a lot more likely back channels deal.

Probably didn't help that Wikileaks outted Lenín Moreno's corruption in the Panama papers.
They didn't out him, they reported on the scandal that was already in the news. The Ecuadorian government is just using that as their excuse.

Lenin Moreno be like

215TApM.gif

I don't give a damn about Assange but no doubt this had something to do with it.

Fact that it's not the same day lends more to the conspiracy angle.

Them actually doing it the day of the arrest would be too up front and stupid for anyone to do.

Them doing this for a promise that a month from now the arrest will happen? Now that sounds like a lot more likely back channels deal.

And we knew he was going to be expelled/ arrested for over a week now.

When did the rumors of Ecuador kicking him out start? Gotta figure the decision was made before then.

He pissed off too many Western powers and exposed their shady dealings. You know governments don't like that stuff, dictatorship or democracy.

Haven't paid real close attention to the other thread, but this doesn't seem at all far fetched in the sort of way that would result in a lot of skepticism.

Back