Return opponent for Rockhold at MW?

I highly doubt Rockhold would fight Shabazyan or Holland.

How about him vs Gastelum? KG could definitely use the momentum and is a bigger name for Luke to be interested in.

I say give him Darren Till. A one dimensional striker who is a bit gun shy.

#10 Shahbazyan. if Rockhold beats him, cool maybe he has another title run in him. if he looses, at least young prospect gets a push over a big name veteran. win-win for ufc.
I think Edman needs a break lol. Brunson kinda showed he's not ready for top guys, especially grapplers then they give him arguable an even tougher fight with Hermanson knowing damn well he's going to be grapple heavy which was his weakness. Holland would be good but for him as well I think he deserves a fight where someone won't grapple f him which I'm pretty sure Rockhold would try to do if they fought.

Give him a winnable fight and make him fight for the belt. The trash talk alone would be cringe as fuck.

If Izzy beats Whittaker there is no one else.

Someone not in the top 15.

I feel like these Rockhold comebacks are getting played out.

Luke's return match should be against a strong breeze, and I am predicting the breeze wins by KO in the first 90 seconds.

Uriah should take him on and KO him quickly

Till would be fun, very winnable fight for Luke.

I love the idea of the Hermansson fight, actually. Very good matchmaking that would be.

Chris Wideman when he's ready to go.

Not really a winnable fight for luke, but most fights aren't these days.

Back