Respect top 5 MMA goat Overeem

Overeem is good fighter, but I think the only thing he's top 5 in is his number of times being KO'd.

'cause of 4 wins? nah, he isn't even close

I said "quietly creeping towards".

I didn't say "kicking down the door & bursting into the #1 spot like 'I'm Rick James, bitch''.

Really wish TS listed his top 5 GOAT.. I really like that sort of insight
I am ok with fighters losing, its part of the game, replies trolling with OvereemKOs isn't addressing EconoReem, that he's changed his game, aka Evolved.. not all GOATs have been capable of evolving, anyhow..
My top 5 GOATs off my mind.. Fedor, GSP, Ronda, Aldo and DJ... afraid Overeem doesn't quite come to mind for me

Rick James is probably the GOAT tbh

Overeem top 5 HW easily

If he had Hunts chin, he would be top 1 GOAT

'cause of 4 wins? nah, he isn't even close
I dont know man in 2016 alone, he knocked out overeem, werdum and arlovski all in first round.... If he avenges to the bullshit struve loss and beats JDS in the rematch....he'd rank pretty high in my books
BLNBBOWCEAACzQC.jpg
Stipe-Miocic-Girlfriend-Ryan-Marie-Carney-pics.jpg 168c39a.jpg ryan-marie-4.jpg
You at least have to admit that mrs Miocic is goat level trim

Really wish TS listed his top 5 GOAT.. I really like that sort of insight
I am ok with fighters losing, its part of the game, replies trolling with OvereemKOs isn't addressing EconoReem, that he's changed his game, aka Evolved.. not all GOATs have been capable of evolving, anyhow..
My top 5 GOATs off my mind.. Fedor, GSP, Ronda, Aldo and DJ... afraid Overeem doesn't quite come to mind for me
Ronda? No Anderson, but Ronda? See a psychiatrist.

whos the GOAT of WMMA? Ronda simple. So she's in my Top 5
Nobody has the defense record (without roiding) like Ronda, till JJ beats her, Ronda is in my GOAT list

You wrote your own obituary when you mentioned Fedor in the same sentence.
Just saying

203 is full of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who don't know shit about anything except being pretentious.

Back