Respect to Dan Hooker.

A great fight. I have been a Hangman fan for a long time (him being a player on the local regional scene) so my bias exists but i try to be subjective in viewing this fight afterwards.
Hooker fairly clearly won Rounds 1 and 2 imo. Rounds 3 and 4 went to Felder, and in my view were far more impactful round wins than Round 2 was for Dan. So if you look at a Pride style scoring system, Felder was ahead.
In Round 5 Felder did more damage and looked fresher and less impacted by Hooker. However this is a mixed martial arts competition under the full unified rules, and in these conditions, i can genuinely see how Hooker's diversity of gameplan and attack won him the round. As all rounds are viewed equally and no round justified a 10-8, the fight goes to Hooker.

CKB is a great camp and knows how to win fights. This doesn't mean winning the fight per 'street rules' or pride scoring.

Regardless, much respect and admiration to both fighters. This is why i watch MMA.

dan.PNG.hashed.0a816080.mobile.story.homePage.jpg

Respect to a blatant duck?

{<huh}
its almost like what we saw last night didnt fit the profile of a "duck" its like that was a warrior in there....almost like maybe whatever story about "ducking" there was about him....was maybe misrepresented....and maybe...just maybe youre so choked up on negativity that you cant see that objectively when most others can quite readily...

This is why the UFC is still top of the food chain. Two guys who are even Six vs Seven in One can't give you that. top FIVE gave you that. I watch everything. Six vs Seven in Bellator can't give you that. Hell, no division in the UFC women can give you that.

That's a fight that makes casuals say "Jesus Fuck, that's the ordinary?!?!?"

Welcome to the UFC. THAT is the ordinary.

This is why the UFC is still top of the food chain. Two guys who are even Six vs Seven in One can't give you that. top FIVE gave you that. I watch everything. Six vs Seven in Bellator can't give you that. Hell, no division in the UFC women can give you that.

That's a fight that makes casuals say "Jesus Fuck, that's the ordinary?!?!?"

Welcome to the UFC. THAT is the ordinary.
I'm confused as fuck. is this pro-UFC or anti-UFC?

I'll admit that I didn't watch it. I was busy watching an important fight. That said, I just ate a cheeseburger and I think I'm going to sleep.

Not what thread was about.

Good info, you can point it out without throwing a temper tantrum.

1) That is irrelevant. You posted false information and I corrected you
2) Temper tantrum, that's how you interpreted my post? Try not to be overly sensitive and grow some thicker skin. French people smh

I had to read it 3 times. So many numbers... here goes reiteration
OneFC #6 vs #7 can't deliver
Bellator #6 vs #7 can't deliver
WMMA can't deliver, except pizza and beer when we call them from kitchen
UFC brought it and that's normal for them

1) That is irrelevant. You posted false information and I corrected you
2) Temper tantrum, that's how you interpreted my post? Try not to be overly sensitive and grow some thicker skin. French people smh

lol. Are you on your period?

Also, funny joke tbh. Im not French, though, but I do like Duquesnoy. Well done.

I think he’s saying that even on a run-of-the mill fight night card, you are likely to see two guys get in a life-transfiguring war. That you don’t see that level of heart and brutality in the other promotions.

I had to read it 3 times. So many numbers... here goes reiteration
OneFC #6 vs #7 can't deliver
Bellator #6 vs #7 can't deliver
WMMA can't deliver, except pizza and beer when we call them from kitchen
UFC brought it and that's normal for them

I think he’s saying that even on a run-of-the mill fight night card, you are likely to see two guys get in a life-transfiguring war. That you don’t see that level of heart and brutality in the other promotions.

I... don't even. Is that even a factual statement?

That's someone who's never seen Justin Gaethjeshe vs Luis Palomino . They beat the shit out of each other.

Back