Respect to Conor McGregor

samIam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did better vs Khabib than anyone ever

And no, I dont want to hear some moron bring up Tibau because he was 1. juiced to the gills and 2. Khabib was shit compared to what he is today

Conor McGregor, the undisputed FW GOAT and the best striker in MMA history (highly underrated grappling too, now everyone knows!)

McGregor-1.jpg

the king of fools

A true magician than used the toes of his baloon foot to grab the cage

Conor bless

Khabib still molested conor in the cage..

Reactions: lsa
You’re only the 17th fucking idiot to post the same thing today.

Conor is currently at #2 at GOAT list.

"The array of finishes, across 2 divisions, with champion status in 1, Anderson Silva is No.1 MMA GOAT," said McGregor.

McGregor, who has a 22-4 record in MMA, claims his "champion status" in two UFC divisions - featherweight and lightweight - is enough to secure him second place behind former middleweight champion Silva.

"My array of finishes, across 3 divisions, with champion status in 2, I'm No.2. If not tied one.

McGregor's top four is rounded out by former middleweight and welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and current light heavyweight belt-holder Jon Jones.

He added that had he taken into account failed drugs tests while determining his rankings, he would have installed himself at the top.

Silva and Jones have both tested positive for banned substances during their career.

"I didn't mention PED results on multiple entrants, even though that makes me the clear current No.1 MMA GOAT, along with still being active," said McGregor.

"Although it shames, as well as puts all runs and finishes in complete doubt, I've snored multiple juice heads. A true GOAT must do it all."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/52784942

No he didnt

Al didnt win a single round

Thats like saying Woodley did better than Colby against Usman because he didn't get finished

Colby and Usman was competitive

Conor khabib wasn't. Even that round you're referring to conor just about edged khabib out.

Khabibs chin is fuckin cast iron.. nobody really knew because he only been hit clean a handful of times during his UFC career

And no, I dont want to hear some moron bring up Tibau because he was 1. juiced to the gills and 2. Khabib was shit compared to what he is today

Conor McGregor, the undisputed FW GOAT and the best striker in MMA history (highly underrated grappling too, now everyone knows!)

McGregor-1.jpg
even khabib himself recognizes this. sorry to blind conor haters, but this douchebag can actually fight.

McGregor-1.jpg

Al Iaquinta never got finished or knocked down

Reactions: lsa
If it wasn't for all the cheating attempts the fight would ve been finished in the 2nd round after being dropped by khabib.

Conor did not better than al iaquinta or even Poirier who at least rocked khabib, and nearly subbed him. And he didn't cheat to save his life.

No he didnt

Al didnt win a single round

Thats like saying Woodley did better than Colby against Usman because he didn't get finished

What round did McGregor win?

Conor is currently at #2 at GOAT list.

"The array of finishes, across 2 divisions, with champion status in 1, Anderson Silva is No.1 MMA GOAT," said McGregor.

McGregor, who has a 22-4 record in MMA, claims his "champion status" in two UFC divisions - featherweight and lightweight - is enough to secure him second place behind former middleweight champion Silva.

"My array of finishes, across 3 divisions, with champion status in 2, I'm No.2. If not tied one.

McGregor's top four is rounded out by former middleweight and welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and current light heavyweight belt-holder Jon Jones.

He added that had he taken into account failed drugs tests while determining his rankings, he would have installed himself at the top.

Silva and Jones have both tested positive for banned substances during their career.

"I didn't mention PED results on multiple entrants, even though that makes me the clear current No.1 MMA GOAT, along with still being active," said McGregor.

"Although it shames, as well as puts all runs and finishes in complete doubt, I've snored multiple juice heads. A true GOAT must do it all."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/52784942

CXIny2g.gif

Back