resistance tubing

Shadowdean

Fear the Menanite!!!
@purple
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to buy resistance tubes/rubber bands. I want to use them to go around peoples stomachs/waistes to build resistance for practicing wrestling shots, kicks, etc.

ironwoodyfitness.com has bands similar to the jumpstretch stuff. awesome prices. i have the super deluxe kit with all the bands.

Cool....I have iron woodies kettlebell thing...and that is great...put this on the shopping list for next month!

How do you like those kettlegrips? I was thinking of getting a pair. The prices on their Super Grips are nice, too. Shoot, I might just get their super kit with everything in it.

I love them...I should use them more, but when I do they are great...getting a 2nd pair so I can do all the exercises.

JC and Rhadi also offer bands and a band workout at intocombat.com . Not cheap though.

anyplace that sells physical therap eqipment will have tubes-
i am also curious about the KB handles- I currently have 2 solid ones 1pd and 1.5 but they are expensive and If i can get a handle thats works just as well Id rather go that way for a heavier KB.

Oy, I need more money...matts, boxing equipment, bands...anybody want to donate to train-the-josh foundation? FOr only pennies a day you can help a fellow martial artist train to beat the living crap out of another human being.

Shadowdean said:
Oy, I need more money...matts, boxing equipment, bands...anybody want to donate to train-the-josh foundation? FOr only pennies a day you can help a fellow martial artist train to beat the living crap out of another human being.

We'll chip in and get the stuff. You keep it at your place one week, then at mine the next.

Back