Resemblance is uncanny....

Of course she could have been better prepared,but she was used to fighters allways trying to knock her out before she could throw them. This was something completley new to her,as it was with hendricks. Does hendricks get shit training and doesnt know what to do when faced with adversity during a fight?

Actually, in Hendricks' case, he pretty much blamed his training partners for not being able to emulate Wonderboy. So there's that

Actually, in Hendricks' case, he pretty much blamed his training partners for not being able to emulate Wonderboy. So there's that

Yes i did see that,haha..its crazy!

Yes i did see that,haha..its crazy!

The way I see it, when people talk shit about fighter pay, and they say fighters work 3 days a year to make what they make...and the fighters rightfully chastise those idiots by saying that training is the bulk of their job, and the fight is basically the fruit of their labor in the intense training camps. So when I see Ronda helplessly chasing Holly Holm in a goddamn straight line instead of cutting off angles, it's very easy to assume her training partners and coaches are terrible at their jobs. Especially after all that nonsense of her dropping training partners left and right with her boxing. It's all complete bullshit

The way I see it, when people talk shit about fighter pay, and they say fighters work 3 days a year to make what they make...and the fighters rightfully chastise those idiots by saying that training is the bulk of their job, and the fight is basically the fruit of their labor in the intense training camps. So when I see Ronda helplessly chasing Holly Holm in a goddamn straight line instead of cutting off angles, it's very easy to assume her training partners and coaches are terrible at their jobs. Especially after all that nonsense of her dropping training partners left and right with her boxing. It's all complete bullshit

agreed...I think if Ronda was trained properly she could probably do whatever she was trained to do...it makes it more and more like everyone (and it seems EVERYONE) other than ronda,who hate edmund,and think he landed in a gold mine when he got to work with ronda,were right all along.

Back