• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Researchers wrote intentionally dumb papers to prove that academic journals will accept them

Intelligent people tend to be lefties.

Idiots who dropped out of school tend to be righties (as evidenced by several posters here)

Wouldn't be so sure about that, especially when it comes to economics.

The Nazi took over education and the media to brainwash the population. This is historical fact and is an effective tactic. The Left is doing the exact same thing because they are just as dirty as the Nazis. They even have their own version of the brown shirts (ANTIFA).

Google and youtube have been taken over by people that will push the leftist agenda.
What are you even talking about? How on earth is youtube pushing the leftist agenda? Millions of millions are subscribing to Peterson, Crowder, Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern and so on. Fox New is the most watched cable news network, more than the rest combined. Trump literally uses twitter continously and completely unfettered.

Talk about victim mentality, you sound completely deranged.

Last edited:
Yeah, a couple of these guys that wrote some of this were on the JRE podcast a while back.

Opposed to right wingers who are brainwashed by the NRA, religious nuts and YouTube bloggers.

The right is focused on facts. The left is focused on emotion.

How do you annoy a conservative? Tell a lie.

How do you annoy a liberal? Tell the truth

What the fuck are you even talking about? How on earth is youtube pushing the leftist agenda? Millions of millions are subscribing to Peterson, Crowder, Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern and so on. Fox New is the most watched cable news network, more than the rest combined. Trump literally uses twitter continously and completely unfettered.

Talk about victim mentality, you sound completely deranged.
That's because FOX News is the only major network that keeps its news division entirely separate from its free OTA umbrella ioutside of local broadcasts. NBA, ABC, and CBS do not. They broadcast news on their prime networks. For example, ABC World News Tonight is usually the most watched broadcast of American evening news in the country (followed by NBC nightly news). For these networks, national news coverage on CBSN and MSNBC is 24/7 national coverage on top of these broadcasts. The most watched morning shows are not shows like "Fox and Friends", but shows like Today, Good Morning America, and CBS This Morning.

I guess the Danish news didn't impart this to you because they were determined to present a distorted perspective of a near-monopoly for FOX News that simply doesn't exist. Maybe you should stick to Danish topics.

Well you obviously didn't go to school where I went. They had entire classes geared toward it... They made it requirement to take them too. Global Studies and US multiculturalism were two that came to mind. I got into a lot with the professor and a handful of students quite often over difference in opinions.

I've even heard the slant in a US foreign policy and sociology class I took.
Having seen inside higher ed at multiple spots, it's less of some nefarious plan to brainwash and more of a plan to prepare students for how the world is. That is, requiring global studies and multicultural America

Come up? You guys literally get your entire world view from idiots like Milo, Crowder
I haven’t heard any of Milo, have of Crowder. And I agree on some and not on others. But I guess you can believe that white supremacy is an epidemic, the green new deal is a good idea, we literally have Nazi era concentration camps on our borders and there are 70 genders, etc. ya, not idiotic at all.

That's because FOX News is the only major network that keeps its news division entirely separate from its free OTA umbrella ioutside of local broadcasts. NBA, ABC, and CBS do not. They broadcast news on their prime networks. For example, ABC World News Tonight is usually the most watched broadcast of American evening news in the country (followed by NBC nightly news). For these networks, national news coverage on CBSN and MSNBC is 24/7 national coverage on top of these broadcasts. The most watched morning shows are not shows like "Fox and Friends", but shows like Today, Good Morning America, and CBS This Morning.

I guess the Danish news didn't impart this to you because they were determined to present a distorted perspective of a near-monopoly for FOX News that simply doesn't exist. Maybe you should stick to Danish topics.
We've already established you can't have a good faith discussion. Just because you've been forced to resort to dishonesty when engaging in a debate, and that irritates you, doesn't mean you need to interject constantly to try to "win" the argument. You wont regain any glory by making a further ass out of yourself.

Having seen inside higher ed at multiple spots, it's less of some nefarious plan to brainwash and more of a plan to prepare students for how the world is. That is, requiring global studies and multicultural America
Preparing them for how the world is...... Yeah I guess that's one way to put it.

Preparing them for how the world is...... Yeah I guess that's one way to put it.
Do you disagree?

Do we not have a multicultural America? Is the world not a global trade structure?

If students aren't aware of both situations (one caused by legislations other more to do with history of country just attracts different cultures at different points in time) they're likely going to struggle trying to succeed in the world

We've already established you can't have a good faith discussion. Just because you've been forced to resort to dishonesty when engaging in a debate, and that irritates you, doesn't mean you need to interject constantly to try to "win" the argument. You wont regain any glory by making a further ass out of yourself.
<{vega}>

I like winning. Debates included. The poster you quoted didn't even mention Cable News as a specific context (and he's right about YouTube/Facebook's profound viewership, influence, and editorial liberal tilt).

Concession on this matter accepted in bad faith, I suppose.

We should really focus on what this experiment proved.. Leftist non-sense will make it through, and can actually become accepted "science," because NPC academic only type "scientists" are afraid to question a leftist narrative. This is a major, major blow to academia, and especially to "social science," which hey, guess what, is not science. NOT SCIENCE. Politics sours science, and this proves it can be more politics than science when it comes to the "soft sciences."

The right is focused on facts. The left is focused on emotion.

How do you annoy a conservative? Tell a lie.

How do you annoy a liberal? Tell the truth

Absolutely not true. Both are focused on emotion and hate the truth.

The Nazi took over education and the media to brainwash the population. This is historical fact and is an effective tactic. The Left is doing the exact same thing because they are just as dirty as the Nazis. They even have their own version of the brown shirts (ANTIFA).

Google and youtube have been taken over by people that will push the leftist agenda.
At what stage of the Nazi rise to power did they start forcing Jewish bakers to make gay wedding cakes?

At what stage of the Nazi rise to power did they start forcing Jewish bakers to make gay wedding cakes?

You got it backwards, it was the Jewish elite introducing perversion into German society through arts and entertainment. The same thing they're doing to America today.

You got it backwards, it was the Jewish elite introducing perversion into German society through arts and entertainment. The same thing they're doing to America today.
Slow down there adolf.

"imo, the Jews were responsible for the Holocaust"
lol fuck off you wingnut

Back