Reports from Iowa indicate Sanders may have been cheated

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Hopefully Iowa learns that shuffling around a gym into a designated corner is not a good way to select a presidential candidate. When a bathroom break threatens your democracy, it's time to rethink shit.

I live in Iowa. This report is nonsense. All 101.4% of delegates were tallied correctly. Nobody cheated....

once I learned how Iowa's caucuses were actually ran I realized what a joke it was. Bernie probably got fucked, but he 100% for sure has momentum and now a chip on his shoulder.

Hopefully Iowa learns that shuffling around a gym into a designated corner is not a good way to select a presidential candidate. When a bathroom break threatens your democracy, it's time to rethink shit.

I lived in Iowa and participated in many caucuses. You're right. They are fun to participate in but are a joke. You aren't going to get an accurate result when it comes down to narrow margins. The primary system is a much better method for candidate selection.

As an example, I was allowed to participate with my vote counted before I was even of voting age. My buddy, a registered Republican, voted in the Democratic caucus. This was in a rural precinct, but most of iowa is rural precincts.

I can't put too much stock in someone "winning" Iowa after actually participating in the caucus. It is so easily corrupted.

As an example, I was allowed to participate with my vote counted before I was even of voting age. My buddy, a registered Republican, voted in the Democratic caucus. This was in a rural precinct, but most of iowa is rural precincts.

I can't put too much stock in someone "winning" Iowa after actually participating in the caucus. It is so easily corrupted.

Not to mention that in most of those rural precincts, the Republicans and Democrats caucus in the very same room

I lived in Iowa and participated in many caucuses. You're right. They are fun to participate in but are a joke. You aren't going to get an accurate result when it comes down to narrow margins. The primary system is a much better method for candidate selection.
I bet that's fun. In 2012 Ron Paul folks stormed our county caucus and they had to call the cops. It went to hell and the party just arbitrarily sent delegates up, there was no democracy.

Not to mention that in most of those rural precincts, the Republicans and Democrats caucus in the very same room

Ours were split, but I literally never had anyone look at ID, a voter registration record, etc. It's insane.

Ours were split, but I literally never had anyone look at ID, a voter registration record, etc. It's insane.

And it's a lot easier for the illegals to get into the state when the rivers are frozen over.

I know in Webster County they were caucusing in the very same room, at retirement centers. That's gross and sad.

Last edited:
meme.png

People forget these caucuses/primaries aren't regulated like the GE. These are simply party events and can have a level of incompetence to them. I'm not sure if any of these allegations are true but I will say the caucus process looks like one of the dumbest ways of choosing our president.

I was largely (completely) dismissive of the cheating claims early on, but this article does make me really wonder. Two of those precinct instances do seem very fishy.

Back