• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Report: DNC is broke. $3mil in debt.

Isn't three mil something that could be cobbled together by five wealthy donors without much sweat?

3 doesn't sound like a crushing debt for a large company let alone a national political party.

I see that point. He placated to the religious nut bags saying he'd piss on the Constitution and the Establishment Clause.
No, he just assured us Christians that he'd fight for religious freedom.

That's the point dummy! They hated Trump and fell in line like bitches when he won. As I said, sinless worms. I don't recall me saying anything about DNC except they were shit, correct?

I think the reality is that Republicans knew that if they didn't support Trump the Republican base would see that as the Republican establishment rejecting the Republican base more so than the Republican establishment rejecting Trump.

Because Trump stands for religious freedom, regardless if he practices what is preached in the Bible. At the same time Hillary Clinton was out campaigning and speaking to abortion providers about how as Christians, we needed to change our religious beliefs.

Hearing all this, which person did you think evangelical Christians would vote for?

You don't have to bother replying to atheists who try to spin people's religious values against them, like @Hit-N-Run

I have seen more atheists try to use religion as an argument against trump than trump use religion as an argument for himself

uHYwEYP_d.jpg

Pls do not derail the thread with unrelated posts

There is a Putin/trump megathread that moderators move posts on this subject (trump/Russia) to

This thread is about the DNC

Best wishes!

Yea not sure what the debt of DNC has to do with Putin or alleged hacking from Russia, strange.

That's the point dummy! They hated Trump and fell in line like bitches when he won. As I said, sinless worms. I don't recall me saying anything about DNC except they were shit, correct?

They didn't fall in line like bitches

They got behind trump after he won the presidency because the conservative voters showed that trump is what they want and they followed suit. As a counter example the DNC got behind Hillary after it was proven that the DNC didn't care what the voters wanted and had loaded the dice against Bernie

You didn't have to say anything about the DNC. There are two major parties in the US, so if you say the republicans are especially good at falling in line, there is only one other party to measure "good" against

It's not off-topic. The single most damaging event to the DNC's reputation in the past year was the Wikileaks hack perpetrated by the Russians/Putin. This is an uncontroversial assertion forwarded by our very government including Trump's own top intelligence appointments.

Putin hurt both the DNC/Clinton and Trump at the same time. He hamstrung both with a single rope costing ~$200m dollars. It was brilliant. Simply brilliant.

You mean the leak, which was a leak, not a hack, which also showed the CIA fucking with the emails and talking about ways to track themselves as Russians as opposed to US intelligence agencies? Putin hasn't done shit in relation to our own branches of defense.

Isn't three mil something that could be cobbled together by five wealthy donors without much sweat?

3 doesn't sound like a crushing debt for a large company let alone a national political party.

latest

It's not off-topic. The single most damaging event to the DNC's reputation in the past year was the Wikileaks hack perpetrated by the Russians/Putin. This is an uncontroversial assertion forwarded by our very government including Trump's own top intelligence appointments.

Putin hurt both the DNC/Clinton and Trump at the same time. He hamstrung both with a single rope costing ~$200m dollars. It was brilliant. Simply brilliant.

So you think the DNC's lack of fundraising is because of Putin?
Democratic donors must not be following the news then, because even now, a year after the hacks, and like you said, our intelligence agencies have showed that Putin is to blame, they still aren't donating. Why are they so easily played by Putin?

I'd have said the same if this were about the RNC.
Three mil to these people is pocket change.

It isn't the magnitude of the amount that is relevant. The point is that they are spending faster than they are getting, and month after month, posting extremely poor fundraising numbers.
Meanwhile, during the same months, Republicans are posting record high fund-raising activities.

It isn't the magnitude of the amount that is relevant. The point is that they are spending faster than they are getting, and month after month, posting extremely poor fundraising numbers.
Meanwhile, during the same months, Republicans are posting record high fund-raising activities.
The last 4 years the DNC became the party of Islam, Ahmed the clock boy, trannies in bathrooms, and riots for Antifa and black lives matter.

They lost their way, and who is gonna donate to a party that went wacko the last 4 years?

Keep your eyes focused on that then, and don't look towards DC for a minute. You're not gonna want to see it...

Keep your eyes focused on that then, and don't look towards DC for a minute. You're not gonna want to see it...

No, you are are right. I should ignore objective things like finance and numbers in favor of anonymous fake news and "and maybe he's done this time!"

No, you are are right. I should ignore objective things like finance and numbers in favor of anonymous fake news and "and maybe he's done this time!"
Pssst
People are resigning
Trump is seeking advice about immunity
These are not things usually associated with "Nothing to see here".

In fact these things have usually meant "weeks and weeks of damaging, forced revelations".

I remember before Trump was elected the Fake News media was talking about how the Republican party was in shambles and it was going to take a long time before they got it together and won an election. The democrats need to get far away from the social justice warriors and smug liberal celebrities.

You mean the leak, which was a leak, not a hack, which also showed the CIA fucking with the emails and talking about ways to track themselves as Russians as opposed to US intelligence agencies? Putin hasn't done shit in relation to our own branches of defense.
I don't care if you call it phishing/hacking/leaking/espionage so long as you don't call the assertions made by our major intelligence agencies "fake news" merely because it doesn't fit the pro-Trump narrative. Putin undermined the integrity of our very elections which is itself a matter of national security (and maybe you'd like to head over to the Trump Jr mega-thread if you're wondering how those two things interconnect).

Sounds like the DNC will have to scale back operations, or start winning elections. Pelosi in 2017 is a hole in the pocket.

Back