replacement for a dummy/knee on belly

Forte Lugo

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I want to improve on my transitional skills when I finish my passes like the x pass
Or bullfighter pass but nobody At my gym does not like to drill except a few people but they usually do not appear... so I plan to work on a dummy instead. Any suggestions on a common household item that could work as a dummy just for knee on belly? Ill be pleased if I can get a great answer

Three pillows, duct-taped together vertically.

Three pillows, duct-taped together vertically.

Three body pillows stacked on top of each other...duct tape.

Four sets of three standard pillows stacked on top of each other...duct tape.

Body pillows will be the torso, each set placed to be a limb. Duct tape together.

Bowling ball wrapped in carpet padding to add weight and as the head. Duct tape together.

Grapple with the toughest pillows on earth.

Three body pillows stacked on top of each other...duct tape.

Four sets of three standard pillows stacked on top of each other...duct tape.

Body pillows will be the torso, each set placed to be a limb. Duct tape together.

Bowling ball wrapped in carpet padding to add weight and as the head. Duct tape together.

Grapple with the toughest pillows on earth.

It also makes for a great masturbatory aid.

Heavy bag, laid out on the floor.

Alternatively a yoga ball is an amazing training tool for working on your fluid balance in knee on belly and other positions as well as generally improing your balance from the top.

One of our amateur fighters has been working the yoga ball heavily in the last few months and it really shows. He is much more difficult to sweep now in kob / side control / mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back