Social Rep. Steve King: When did White Supremacy become a bad thing?

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

What’s wrong with White Supremacy asks a sitting U.S. Congressman? But hey, it’s not like he used a curse word.

Meh. I'm white. So it's not in the least offensive to me.

I got 99 problems but being racially discriminated against ain't one of them:D

Hes right

Somehow all whites are becoming pussywhiped and cant be proud of being white where as all races especially blacks are super proud of their heritage and always pushing it in people's faces, yet whites aren't "allowed"

Lol.

Not all Republicans are white supremacists... but it sure doesn't stop them from getting elected.

Hes right

Somehow all whites are becoming pussywhiped and cant be proud of being white where as all races especially blacks are super proud of their heritage and always pushing it in people's faces, yet whites aren't "allowed"

is that what white supremacist means?

Hes right

<SelenaWow>

Hes right

<WellThere>

Fake News !
We all know the DEMS are the party of the KKK !!!

My point may not be fully relevant to this actual topic but the point I make is legit

Hes right

I don’t know how you can be proud of something you have zero input or control of. Regardless of what race you are you had zero input as to what it would be to begin with.

Hes right

Man, the St. Patrick's Day parade in Chicago would blow your mind. They even dye the damn lake green. And their dogs
image.jpg

Or Oktoberfest in St. Louis
oktoberfest-672x372.jpg

Hell, just down the street is "The Hill," where Italian flags are literally everywhere
f6a9bfa9efc38e734c94596d9d524c12.jpg

Maybe Polish festivals in Texas are more your style
050512-Houston_Polish_Fest-383--L.jpg

Sorry that African Americans don't know where they came from and therefore have to celebrate their black American heritage instead of their ethnic heritage. It's kind of a sore subject tbh. And it's not at all because of a pride in how dark their skin was when they were born. But if you want to be able to tell everyone how proud and accomplished you feel for having been born fair-complected, you do you.

Props to the whiney baby Shapiro for coming out against this.

I can hear the tiki torches being lit already.
Folks sympathetic to Steve King's comment are just itching to say his critics are Racist!
But then again maybe this case is just too blatant, so they will keep quiet for now.

Is that an actual quote? I kinda understand the argument for "white pride" compared to "black pride" "asian pride" etc. and the hypocrisy behind it but "_____ supremacy" regardless of race is pretty racist IMO.

I don’t know how you can be proud of something you have zero input or control of. Regardless of what race you are you had zero input as to what it would be to begin with.

Agreed tbh

Props to the whiney baby Shapiro for coming out against this.

I can hear the tiki torches being lit already.

Shapiro only gives a shit now that he's in the crosshairs lol.

How shitty a person are you that the Cheney’s think you’re bad?

Hes right

Being proud of being white is like being proud of a legacy scholarship/acceptance.

How shitty a person are you that the Cheney’s think you’re bad?

Bunch of fake ass shit virtue signalling from Liz Cheney. A POS human being like her doesn't give a shit , she just knows it is good optics. Also Steve King's comments are soo blatant that GOP politicians are 'forced' to denounce it.

She is also saying it because she is a Neocon, and Neocons identify (our colloquial understanding of the terms) "White Nationalism" and "White Supremacy" as representing the sympathies of the Alt-Right / Dissident Right / Paleocons.

Last edited:
Back