Renzo Gracie gi's

Soid

Renegade of Funk
@Black
Reaction score
the gi's at the academy, do you guys know what weave they are?

anybody have one of em? i was thinking of getting one.

are you the colin with the blue gameness? they are pretty comfortable but the pants shrink too much, they ended up looking like queer capris on me.

i borrowed a top when i showed up to gi class wearing my no gi stuff. it felt pretty comfortable i guess but i didnt care for the collar

ddk said:
i borrowed a top when i showed up to gi class wearing my no gi stuff. it felt pretty comfortable i guess but i didnt care for the collar

The Gameness collar? If so, you'll get use to it and then you'll love it. I've never been gi choked with the Gameness gi.

The top is pre-shrunk but the pants are not. Wash it in cold and fluff dry without heat if you don't want them to shrink.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
The Gameness collar? If so, you'll get use to it and then you'll love it. I've never been gi choked with the Gameness gi.

The top is pre-shrunk but the pants are not. Wash it in cold and fluff dry without heat if you don't want them to shrink.

www.SSFgear.com
lol ive only been trying so hard to shrink the fuck out of the top. great gi though.

Soid said:
lol ive only been trying so hard to shrink the fuck out of the top. great gi though.
please give color of gi and what you look like so I may find you in class and laugh cause I did the same thing w/ mine...ended up getting the sleeves shortened by a tailor...my gameness has no patches so I am easy to find...I also way 250 lbs so I am even easier to find

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

nah, i was talking about the renzo gi... the collar is very very thin, almost nonexistant. although i noticed today another one with a thicker collar, so maybe there are a couple models.

i am actually very interested in a gameness gi and it will most likely be my next purchase, whenever that time comes. ill be sure to order from your site.... but i couldnt find shipping costs listed there. what is the shipping for 1 and 2 gis?

When you fill out the order form it will show the shipping cost because it's by total weight. If you get two just email me with your info and I'll work you a break in shipping.

www.SSFgear.com

Soid said:
are you the colin with the blue gameness? they are pretty comfortable but the pants shrink too much, they ended up looking like queer capris on me.

yep, thats me. say hi next time you see me. i usually go on wednesday nights and saturdays (damn this summer internship to hell!!!!!!!1111oneeleven). during the school year i practically live there.

Back