• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media "Remove Herb Dean and you will understand what would've happened on 6 October"

he basically did metaphorically

i mean conor is a drug addict now and is unhappy in life just cheating on his wife and getting his ass beat in all ufc fights

dudes still up at 3 am tweeting shit at dagestanis

{<jordan}

remove herb dean and conor could have pummelled khabib in the back of the head as soon as he attemped his first takedown. khabib dives for peoples legs because he knows he cant be touched under mma rules. it goes both ways. khabib was the one complaining to herb dean in that fight and asking him to enforce the rules lol. it's a sport it's not a real fight there's a whole bunch of rules that benefit both khabib and conor so i wish everybody would stfu about "real fights". if you want a real fight join the army or the medieval combat league.

Conor is a real tough guy pretending like he wanted to fight a guy in the middle of a weight cut. We all know what would have happened if Khabib got off the bus. Conor would wait for security to grab him, then pretend like he wants to fight. Like he always does

Actually, based on an actual Conor/Khabib brawl that happened, Conor would've gone after Khabib as that's what he did in real life. You know, after he also literally just finished fighting Khabib.

You guys live in a make belief alternate reality where Conor is scared to fight Khabib.

Actually, based on an actual Conor/Khabib brawl that happened, Conor would've gone after Khabib as that's what he did in real life. You know, after he also literally just finished fighting Khabib.

You guys live in a make belief alternate reality where Conor is scared to fight Khabib.
When did Conor go after Khabib? I remember him being forced into an altercation because Khabib's crew rushed the ring. But EVERY time Conor acts like he wants to fight and waits for security to grab him. The only example you can come up with is when he is forced to fight.

When did I say he was scared? I said he likes to fake like he wants a fight. He does it for his image. He wants outdoor to think he will throw down at any time. But he is pretty much the definition of "hold me back bro"

Remove Herb Dean and Conor would have been dead long before Khabib fought him.

4060.jpg

im not saying conor would have won
but street fights are WAY different than mma fights which favours the wrestler a lot.
you dont see sterling always misusing it his fights?

You don't think wrestling is favoured in the street?

Spend some time in the Street Colosseum sub-forum...or watch some of the endless examples on social media of people with even high school wrestling skills *ruining* people in the street. It is very, very effective.

I think he could’ve caught Dustin in the 2nd round. He was far more aggressive in that fight and was looking to take his head off. Before Conor fell back on his leg, he came extremely close to catching Dustin with a left hand.
Nice revisionism... Conor was losing handily by the second round. Deal with it.

Records don’t lie.
No one gives a flying shit about days being champion except suckhole load garglers.
Yes records dont lie.. Conor never defended a belt and sat on them doing nothing and got stripped. How honourable.

No one gives a flying shit about days being champion except suckhole load garglers.
Yes records dont lie.. Conor never defended a belt and sat on them doing nothing and got stripped. How honourable.
Cope

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SporterGo
Back