Removal Of Likes

DaysOfThunder

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just noticed that I had some 600 likes removed. How does that happen?

Thanks for the reply but it seems that the removal of likes is random and not implemented across the board. After all, you created likes to gage community response to a post. If some one has over 1600 posts and less than a 100 likes, that would indicate that individual really has not much of note to say and is not received well by others, which in some cases would deter people from posting at all.

Thanks for the reply but it seems that the removal of likes is random and not implemented across the board. After all, you created likes to gage community response to a post. If some one has over 1600 posts and less than a 100 likes, that would indicate that individual really has not much of note to say and is not received well by others, which in some cases would deter people from posting at all.
No you were not targeted. No it was not random.

The entire board reset at the same time several months ago. Everyone started at zero at the same time. I believe it was in April or May

Reactions: lsa
Here’s an additional thread that covers it https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-2020-likepocalypse.4110696/

Back