Reminder of how B****y Joanna is towards KK

grilledcheese

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Extremely disrespectful. KK always says JJ is the best and she just wants to test herself again after the loss at the beginning of her career.

Also JJ has said nasty stuff before on fb about KK when KK wanted the rematch in KSW.

Cant wait for JJ aura of invincibility to be crushed. At least 100 shertards predicted domination for Rose. LoL

She wasn't in the UFC. She wasn't relevant in the discussion back then.

Stop grasping.

I don't like Joanna but she was right in this interview

Doesn't seem cunty to me considering KK wasn't in the UFC at the time. It seems like a question that is only being asked because they are both Polish and so it was kind of a dumb question.

I am waiting for Joanna to get destroyed. Her nuthuggers (or cunthuggers?) are so obnoxiously annoying and pathetic that I can't wait for them all to get butthurt.

Ts be triggered, i couldnt even understand what point JJ was trying to make

Thanks for the reminder. Now I will pretend to feel bad when Joanna beats the living shit out of her.

no doubt Joanna is a bitch but u cant deny she's a real fighter through and through. Her rematch with Claudia solidified that

I am waiting for Joanna to get destroyed. Her nuthuggers (or cunthuggers?) are so obnoxiously annoying and pathetic that I can't wait for them all to get butthurt.

You have enough butthurt to fill up sherdog

Extremely disrespectful. KK always says JJ is the best and she just wants to test herself again after the loss at the beginning of her career.

Also JJ has said nasty stuff before on fb about KK when KK wanted the rematch in KSW.

Cant wait for JJ aura of invincibility to be crushed. At least 100 shertards predicted domination for Rose. LoL

You seem to have the gift of sensationalizing stories the average person wouldn't think much about.

200w.gif

Doesn't seem cunty to me considering KK wasn't in the UFC at the time. It seems like a question that is only being asked because they are both Polish and so it was kind of a dumb question.
Thank you.

Amazing how contenders can pop up in just a year. KK wasn't in the UFC at that point and has since then won 3 fights.

no doubt Joanna is a bitch but u cant deny she's a real fighter through and through. Her rematch with Claudia solidified that
Yep, I very much enjoy seeing her put in work in the cage. She's great at it.

Back