Reminder: Darren “Middleweight” Till’s second best win is over a career Lightweight.

I've been saying over and over that this is a classic UFC sell-job on Till and the fans have been sold wolf tickets. No one talks about the likelihood of Woodley just wrestling Till for five rounds. If it was GSP/Till, everyone would be expecting GSP to just wrestle him, but somehow because it's Woodley folks are forgetting he's a wrestler.

Because he doesn't have high enough fight IQ to wrestle for 5 rounds. If he did he would've done it against Wonderboy.

I don't respect anyone who cuts 40 lbs to fight much smaller men.

I've been saying over and over that this is a classic UFC sell-job on Till and the fans have been sold wolf tickets. No one talks about the likelihood of Woodley just wrestling Till for five rounds. If it was GSP/Till, everyone would be expecting GSP to just wrestle him, but somehow because it's Woodley folks are forgetting he's a wrestler.
The last time Woodley tried using only his wrestling to win he was so gassed and inactive that one of the judges actually scored the fight for Jordan Mein.

I'm torn on who to support, but I think Woodley is going to win. One of those right hands is going to hit Till eventually.

Reminder that Masvidal knocked out a better version of Cerrone in better fashion. Masvidal's power >>> Till's.

Yeah Woodley probably beats him, but he’s a strong young fighter who just beat wonder boy, so he’s going to get enough hype. I don’t think there’s any illusions. People just want a different champ. I don’t think it’s happening tonight.

Woodley wrestling and Tills tdd will be the deciding factor forsure imo has me a little worried that Cerrone secured a td on Till but I have a feeling Till is a guy that will rise to the occasion, well see.

Damn Till got fucked up. I'm so disappointed lol. Still young though.

No need to suck your own dick, let someone else do that.

@SKITZADACTYL what happened to your new McGregor wannabe ?

My guy T-wood completely sonned him, Till did not land one good punch <Lmaoo>

Darren Till will inevitably be at Middleweight and has missed weight in 2 out 7 UFC fights. His second best win is over career LW Donald Cerrone, who has proven he can’t hang with elite WWs.

Darren’s best ‘win’, is a fight he barely won, props to him for landing the only meaningful strike of the fight vs Thompson though. However, he missed weight for his toughest fight yet at the time... convienent he didn’t cut those last few pounds when he was under the impression Colby/RDA would fight for the belt regardless if he won or not.. interesting.

Darren Till is a classic example of the UFC hype machine fooling fans. Hasn’t faced any wrestlers, yet taken down by Dalby and Cerrone/Wonderboy once each.

Woodley will dominate and either KO him early or wrestlefuck him all night. Gambling bros, save your money and don’t bet on Tillsbury. I’ll post my bet slip later tonight and edit it into this post!
solid post and completely spot on - on the Cerrone thing and still can't believe he continues to pen 170 fights (I've been echoing this for awhile now)

Yep, but sherdog and mma really want's another great white hype.

It's got nothing to do with him being white wtf are you talking about? Loads of people love Jon Jones, Cormier, Rumble Johnson, Overeem, Anderson Silva, etc. Woodley is just not a well liked guy.

and woodley got annihilated by marquardt, a worse striker than till. irrelevant shit can be used both ways.
Prime Marquardt smokes Till. I don’t know how can one watch mma since 2010 and say such a thing.

@SKITZADACTYL what happened to your new McGregor wannabe ?

My guy T-wood completely sonned him, Till did not land one good punch <Lmaoo>
i never said till would win, i just wanted him to.

lmao at you still being obsessed with me though, till would murder colby cringe.

Back