Remembering Kevin Randleman - The Final Interview

I still have about 200 mma VHS' and old dvd's I can't bring myself to get rid of despite having most on external drives. Coming from a wrestling background I was a big fan of Coleman, Randleman etc.

I always said that he was the most skilled fighter at Hammer House, his career would have been far different had he trained at a place like Militech. One of the most athletic fighters ever.

I still have about 200 mma VHS' and old dvd's I can't bring myself to get rid of despite having most on external drives. Coming from a wrestling background I was a big fan of Coleman, Randleman etc.
He always took everyone he fought down. One of the fastest shots in the game

Dude is probably smashing demigods in Valhala right now.
F987BC5A-F9CA-42F2-80AD-59A9971A378C.gif

I've read so many wonderful things about Kevin from all his contemporaries and also random fans and MMA related people like journos and commentators, etc. Seems like he was as real as fuck.

Also he is the holder of the dubious record of latest fight cancellation in the UFC. At UFC 24, he slipped on a wet concrete floor and knocked himself out when warming up for his main card title defence.
The fight was rescheduled to UFC 26

I've read so many wonderful things about Kevin from all his contemporaries and also random fans and MMA related people like journos and commentators, etc. Seems like he was as real as fuck.

Also he is the holder of the dubious record of latest fight cancellation in the UFC. At UFC 24, he slipped on a wet concrete floor and knocked himself out when warming up for his main card title defence.
The fight was rescheduled to UFC 26
That's some serious tony ferguson shit

Randleman was the man, dude fought the best in the world and battled thru even tougher shit outside of the ring.

Will always be one of my favorite fighters of all time.

How does a staph infection get so bad and how long does it take? Does it progressivley get worse or do u suddenly wake up with a hole in ur arm pit?

Even though he lost this fight against Fedor, it's still one of the craziest slams ever.
The man was a beast, brute force mixed with perfect wrestling technique.

200.gif

Any guy not named Fedor would have just given up right there.

Even though he lost this fight against Fedor, it's still one of the craziest slams ever.
The man was a beast, brute force mixed with perfect wrestling technique.

200.gif

Any guy not named Fedor would have just given up right there.
That fuckin escape Fedor uses to reverse randleman,dont even make any sense.

9vuQeaf.gif

You know how hard it is to pull this shit off?

That fuckin escape Fedor uses to reverse randleman,dont even make any sense.

9vuQeaf.gif

You know how hard it is to pull this shit off?
saw that so many times but never focused on Fedor's escape, shit looks ridiculous, crazy

gave us some of the craziest moments in mma history - the gifs say it all

say what you want about randleman , but I can’t remember him ever in a boring fight

he really did change the plan in a lot of ways and impacted the hw era significantly during the pride era

also kevin also is unfortunately a prime example of the dangers of steroids

he obviously used a very large quantity for a long time and I think it clearly had a large role in his premature and tragic passing

so in a lot of ways — his life was cut short for giving us the moments he gave us in the ring/cage

Randleman was a beast of a fighter and a man. Easily the most A level athlete in a sport that lacks them most of the time. stud.

Thanks for sharing a story like this ! All his contemporaries usually have such kind words to say about him.

He say's the book is coming out in a month, which makes me think it was done. Any word on what ever happened with it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back