Remember when Tony beat Cerrone ?

GoatArtemLobov

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"This guy is a beast, would destroy Conor, absolutely dismantled a WW in Cerrone"

...after beating him in 2 rounds by doctor stoppage

Conor beats him in 40 seconds
"Cerrone is a pussy, a douche, perfect opponent for Conor, proves Nothing to beat Cowgirl"

I'm not shitting on Tony, nor am I saying he would lose against Conor.

But hardcore fans need to stop underrating Conor.
You underrate Conor even more than casuals overhype him.

PicsArt_01-19-03.04.03.jpg

They're comparing him to the 1.0, balloon footed, alcoholic version of Conor before witnessing the increase of speed, power and precision of the current specimen which is Conor Mcgregor 2.0

Conor 2.0 is a different monster altogeher we compared to his old self. Lets be honest hhere, this is BY FAR the best version of Conor anyone have seen in the Octagon yet.

i hope conor fights khabib next and the ref would be mario "if he dies he dies" yamasaki. this way we will never have to go through listening to conor fans ever again.

i hope conor fights khabib next and the ref would be mario "if he dies he dies" yamasaki. this way we will never have to go through listening to conor fans ever again.

I'm not a Conor fan you fucktard.
I try just not to be as dogmatic as Conor haters who tell you he is a complete bum.

Tony vs Donald was a legitimate fight.
Both were legitimate fights.
If Cowboy, with his lifetime of experience, blew his nose against Conor after going 1-1 on rounds you'd all be screaming fixed fight.
Funny enough ppl are screaming fixed fight here where Cowboy ate 3 shoulder strikes and a high kick followed by a barrage of punches.

Cowboy obviously got paid to take a dive bro. I mean he wasn't even trying fight !

<seedat>

Cowboy obviously got paid to take a dive bro. I mean he wasn't even trying fight !

<seedat>

So did Aldo
And Chad
And Dustin..

All these fucks told to lay down for the Irish.. "LAY DOWN"!!!

1474990611309.png

Are you trying to tell me that Sherdog posters aren’t 100% objective?

Both were legitimate fights.
If Cowboy, with his lifetime of experience, blew his nose against Conor after going 1-1 on rounds you'd all be screaming fixed fight.
Funny enough ppl are screaming fixed fight here where Cowboy ate 3 shoulder strikes and a high kick followed by a barrage of punches.

There was no fight against conor thats the point he stood there and didnt do a single thing bar quit like a bitch. He fought back vs tony.

Can't we just agree that Conor is a great fighter while also agreeing that Khabib is a horrendous style matchup for him? I like Conor. I want to see him fight. But I don't want to waste one of Khabib's few remaining fights on that dude. I want to see Khabib face fighters who actually have a good chance to beat him. The guy with two rounds of cardio and decent but not great TDD is not the guy.

I'm not a Conor fan you fucktard.
I try just not to be as dogmatic as Conor haters who tell you he is a complete bum.
meh i might have over reacted because of the shills flooding the forums today. obviously conor is one of the better fighters on the ufc roster (far from a bum), but cerrone is a broken fighter coming off 2 tko losses, this win means nothing. hell lose again to either floyd or khabib.

So conor beats tony and Justin's leftovers and you're impressed ?

Khabib barely decisioned Tebow...

Tony destroyed Tebow...

Back