Remember when Tito lost to Chuck?

sharkmandude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
....... And went on to lose to him again
5ra75j.gif

exactly, and this past UFC landmark can be re watched indefinitely on Fightpass for a virtually non-existent monthly monthly subscription fee

Yep. I thought Tito would be able to take him down in their first fight and win a decision. I was surprised. Little did I know that Chuck's TDD was some of the best in the history of mma. We know now that the best way to best Chuck is to strike with him. He was a great striker but not as great as people made him out to be. People were just so afraid to strike with him but that was their best chance.

Tito had lost most of his fanboys by the time the 2nd fight rolled around. People had enough of his laundry list of injury excuses after every loss. They were tuning in to watch Tito get smoked, cause they knew Tito's wrestling was just not good enough to land a double on Chucks td defense, and his striking was just not good. Although he definitely lasted longer in fight 2 than most would have expected.

Agreed. But, can we all remember when the Pride merger occured and Chuck couldn't beat whupped dog and was exposed as Dana's bff hype job that he was? My word, people talk about Conor/Ronda getting over hyped and subsequently exposed, Chuck was the biggest fraud hype job of all time.

Remember when Tito threw his beanie into the crowd and someone threw it back? LOL

Agreed. But, can we all remember when the Pride merger occured and Chuck couldn't beat whupped dog and was exposed as Dana's bff hype job that he was? My word, people talk about Conor/Ronda getting over hyped and subsequently exposed, Chuck was the biggest fraud hype job of all time.
chuck was definitely not a fraud. Great wrestling, great TDD, great kicks and punches. He got caught by rampage and then got dumped by a wicked shot by rashad that would have killed most people.

I rooted for Tito.

There, I admitted it.

Burm me motherfuckers,
Azor Ahai bless

Back