Remember when they said Conor was no longer popular?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
3rd most viewed video of all time on UFC's YouTube channel.
In just 5 days....

It's sad to know that interviews have more views than the fights.

Evil Conor wasn't so popular. Conor is no longer evil. (We hope.)

Why? It's sports entertainment. It is what it is.

Wish the "I do my talking in the cage" folk would wake up and realize this.

There were definitely Khabib nuthuggers on here trying to claim Khabib stole McGregors fans when he beat him.
Trying to prove it with numbers too.

Still, Edward Alvarez is the most popular fighter. ONE FC numbers dwarf these.

Chatri bless

Just like conors fake Instagram. Twice the followers as Khabib but averages only 10-30% more likes.
How can we be sure it's Conor's followers that are fake, rather than Khabib's likes?

<Fedor23>

Khabibs likes = consistent with number of followers. Conors likes= inconsistent
What's the average like/follower ratio on Insta? How about standard deviation? i.e. do certain types of personalities deviate massively from the norm?

What's the average like/follower ratio on Insta? How about standard deviation? i.e. do certain types of personalities deviate massively from the norm?
Lol at this autist

Check any social media auditing site. Khabibs engagement ratio is way better than condors.

Condor with his bought followers lmao

Lol at this autist

Check any social media auditing site. Khabibs engagement ratio is way better than condors.

Show me. You do seem unbiased and intelligent. I can tell from your correct spelling of Conor's name.

3rd most viewed video of all time on UFC's YouTube channel.
In just 5 days....

You do realize that your basing his popularity towards casuals in regards to the views on an MMA YouTube channel...

Well with Conor the interviews are usually longer than the fights so you will have to excuse folk wanting a bit more of the Mac.

Show me. You do seem unbiased and intelligent. I can tell from your correct spelling of Conor's name.
Lmao a mcguzzler talking about being unbiased.

And you dont even know how to do your own research? Its just a google search away. Embarrassing. Didn't know condom fans were this inept.

Lol at this autist

Yea but that majority of followers on Khabib's social media arent a target demographic that the UFC cares about.

Khabib is extremely popular with Muslims, majority of which come from shit hole countries with very low GDP per capita.

Where as Conor caters to a demographic with money.

Lol stop brutalizing him, buddeh. Kid is having a hard time dealing with his emotions already.

Just like conors fake Instagram. Twice the followers as Khabib but averages only 10-30% more likes.

On average 34.8% so no not 10 to 30... who even gives that kind of a range.

Take the tin foil hat off. Have a drink a puff or read a bible verse. Conor is the king of MMA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back