Remember when Ronda did a media blackout and then got annihilated?

What curse? You have provided one singular occurrence.

That completely ignores the fact that the last time Conor fought he won the fight and was a two-division champion, while Ronda got KO'd in her first loss in UFC and was handling it horribly.

I hope he doesn't. I'd love to see that cocky bastard get destroyed, just as poetic justice for his behaviour. But I smell a really good fight, much more competitive than Rousey-Nunes. MMA needs that right now.

Conor gets mauled and goes off into hiding before getting gifted another title shot.

I hope Conor can break the curse...

Because Conor isn't doing a world tour, he's all of a sudden doing the whole Ronda Rousey thing? Last I checked, Conor is still very active on social media promoting the fight, even flew across the world to face Khabib, went to his own country to face Khabib, and is now focusing on training to face Khabib again.

Last I checked, Conor's never denied post-fight interviews or pressers, weigh in joe rogan interviews, and no one still knows if there will even be a presser before the fight or not - there may be.

Conor gets mauled and goes off into hiding before getting gifted another title shot.
Nah bro Connor gets mauled and then he's going wwe. But if he does happen to stick around then I agree they will suck him off and give him another title shot.

I hope Conor can break the curse...

It’s not the same.

Conor isn’t doing media because he feels he isn’t being compensated for his worth (which is why he hasn’t fought in 2 years)

Ronda did a media black out because she was confused on how to act after Holm knocked her out.

Conor will be doing press conferences for this fight. Who let this guy post?

Who cares about "doing media"? Fuck the media first of all. Bunch of corrupt sensationalistic whores. Let the fighters prepare for the fight with their teams. If they had six months to hype the thing that would be one thing but it's an abbreviated camp to begin with. Let the promoter promote the thing, let the fighters focus on training.

It’s not the same.

Conor isn’t doing media because he feels he isn’t being compensated for his worth (which is why he hasn’t fought in 2 years)
Did he or his coach’s say this in an interview or on social media? I’ve only seen this rumor from sherdoggers...

Ronda Rousey was mentally weak and immature. Conor Mcgregor is immature and a complete dope, but he thrives under pressure, and the pre fight is where he thrives.

I hope your children can break the curse TS.

I hope he doesn't. I'd love to see that cocky bastard get destroyed, just as poetic justice for his behaviour. But I smell a really good fight, much more competitive than Rousey-Nunes. MMA needs that right now.

I don't see how it's competive. Khabib is way better on the ground than Conor, Conor is way better at striking. Should be a dominant fight either way.

yes

it was hilarious

Conor did the same thing for the Diaz rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back