Remember when Hunt had Fedor in an arm bar for a while?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
He was on top of Fedor for a good bit and looked impressive for a while

At around 9:20 he gets what looks like some sort of kimura going.

Thanks for vids @Draxton

Last edited:
No one cares. It is September 2018. Hunt and Fedor both need to retire.

Reliable clippy, putting the Hunto haters in their place.

War hunt!

Reliable clippy, putting the Hunto haters in their place.

War hunt!

I had more to that thought but pressed submit really fast cause the wife was yelling to me about something

If someone has a clip I'll edit my OP

Remember when Hunto chose to stay in the guards of Werdum and Struve and had zero trouble?

I had more to that thought but pressed submit really fast cause the wife was yelling to me about something

Maybe she was yelling about what she puts on her chips?

It wasn't an armbar tho right?

I'm remembering an Americana. Idk

Your names clippy and you don't have a clip?

Phony

yeah man it been years but I remember I was impressed, Hunt survived prime Fedor for quite a bit and had him in a few precarious situations

all sorts of sub attempts
And he nearly spinning kick KO'd CroCop lol, that guy has some funky tricks up his tattooed arm.

He was on top of Fedor for a good bit and looked impressive for a while

Thanks for vids @Draxton

Sorry to ruin whatever point you are trying to make here Lippy but Fedor had Hunt in an armbar within seconds and Fedor later stated that he tried to adjust it because he did not want to pop Hunt’s shoulder. Hunt escaped and layed his then 300 lbs on Fedor for a bit. In the end, Hunt got tapped anyways.

If Fedor was a dick, Hunt May have been been f*cked badly.

People are starting to get pretty silly now. Hunt got subbed by a guy who has subbed over 40 people in his career. He tapped Cro Cop and Travis Browne as well. Oleksiy is just really good at submissions. Hunt was able to defend lots of subs in his first MMA fight against an Olympian in Judo, so stop pretending like he doesn't have a ground game.

People are starting to get pretty silly now. Hunt got subbed by a guy who has subbed over 40 people in his career. He tapped Cro Cop and Travis Browne as well. Oleksiy is just really good at submissions. Hunt was able to defend lots of subs in his first MMA fight against an Olympian in Judo, so stop pretending like he doesn't have a ground game.
Lol at tapping Travis Rousey as an accomplishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back